{+Your Mine+} (Yandere!Amanda X Reader)

OMG YALL ITS Sag3_h4tez_y0u 's Birthday today. :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I hope you enjoy my chapter <3

I'm making it official. If you have a birthday ill make a birthday short for u That means, Sag4 is getting a birthday short tonight :)

 If you have a birthday ill make a birthday short for u That means, Sag4 is getting a birthday short tonight :)

The one in the middle is me :>

This is a MALE READER but it doesn't really matter, just imagine the pronouns different :3

THE BOLDED TEXT MEANS THE NARRATOR/ME IS TALKING, I imagine the voice as the one from Peppa Pig. Oh, and Lucy is going to be Wooly's Girlfriend in this chapter for storyline reasons.

Word goal: 700 words

Word Bank:

(Y/h)= Your height

(H/C)= Hair color

(F/C)= Favorite color

(S/F/C)= Second favorite color

(Y/n)= Your name

Requested by AshleyTheImpostor

BTW the characters in this chapter are going to be like 16-18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"C'mon, what are you gonna do with that," the dark-skinned girl asked you. This is it, this I show you were going to die. In a small room, holding a small pencil, in front of a small girl. You weren't very much bigger than her actually, (Narrator stops and thinks), probably about 2 and a half inches- but that's not the point. I bet you wanna know how you got into this pickle. Well, we have Gatta go back about (Looks at watch) 5 days 4 hours and 27 minutes, the beginning of your Amanda The Adventurer debut.

~5 days 4 Hours and 27 minutes ago~

"Amanda!" Wooly shouted across the room. "Our new friend is here!" Today Amanda and Wooly are getting a new friend, His name is (Y/n). "I hope he is nice," Wooly says walking over to stand next to Amanda. "I bet he is going to be great!" Amanda responded with a big smile. Then they heard the door to the house open and in came a boy, he was (Y/H), with (H/c) Hair, He also had a )F/c) shirt on, and (S/f/c) pants. He walked forward up to the sheep and the girl. "Hello! My name is (Y/n)" He says happily. When I say, Amanda looked shocked, she looked SHOCKED he was so handsome. "Hi, (y/n)" Wooly waved to him. "H-hi" Amanda stuttered and blushed also waving.  "Im Wooly and this is Amanda," Wooly said walking forward so he was in front of you, Amanda glared over at Wooly, "Why did he have to speak for me ?" She thought angrily. She likes (Y/n), She likes him a lot, and She wanted him to be Her friend. Amanda walked up next to Wooly and pushed him out of the way, Wooly held his nose where Amanda had pushed him.