amiss amiss amiss

Recovery Girl closed the door almost immediately after Aizawa entered. 

"It's weird," she began, not even waiting long enough for the pro hero to sit down. "His reaction to the medicine was abnormal to say the least. However I contacted an old coworker who has more experience with the medicines and their side effects and even he was baffled. He informed me that he would search through his records and ask for more information through his colleagues and boss but otherwise is at a loss." 

Aizawa pursed his lips, not liking where this conversation was headed. 

Recovery Girl walked around her desk before practically falling in her chair, holding her head in her hands and sighing. Her shoulders slumped. 

"I think…" Aizawa began, "That Midoriya is unwell." 

A pause. "Unwell?" Questioned the nurse, her voice hard and gaze shooting daggers. She looked over the papers on her desk and at Aizawa. "Explain." 

Deciding to approach the topic in a different way, Aizawa spoke up. "He says his mother is ill." 

"I haven't heard anything." Recovery Girl spoke, her voice questioning. 

"Neither have I. Which is why the information made me confused at first." The pro hero honestly admitted. 

Recovery Girl pursed her lips, wrinkles creased across her forehead as her eyebrows both rose and furrowed. She clicked her tongue, turning her gaze to the desk below her. Frail hands picked up the pencil below her and she wrote down a couple notes to check in on once in a while. She hesitated a second more before scrawling to immediately dial on Mrs. Midoriya. 

Aizawa looked around the room aimlessly until his eyes met Recovery Girl’s. 

“Mrs. Midoriya will be checked upon. I’ll notify you if anything detrimental to your student’s immediate health--mental or otherwise--is in play here. Otherwise, there is not much that can be handled here quite yet. Once his fever breaks and blood scans come back clean, he is no longer strung up on anti-anxiety medications, he is allowed to return to normal life. I would supply that a watchful eye should be kept on him, though.” She adds, glancing to her office window, able to see into the rooms of her charges. “To make sure he is safe.”

And with that dismissal, Aizawa was off. Left to succumb to his tasks as a teacher even though something was clearly amiss.