Chapter 4

Hello, name's Taehyung, what's your name, a guy with a boxy smile said as he handed you his umbrella.

Dont be stupid you will catch a cold if you do, you said indirectly rejecting his offer of taking his umbrella even though you are literally freezing.

Says the girl whose about to catch a cold, here have it, taehyung said as he kept on insisting.

Taking a sharp breath you turn to face him as you turn back him again hesitating whether you should take the umbrella as you kept fidgeting with the hem of your shirt.

Sighing for the last time, you turn to take the umbrella as you stood up to spread the umbrella.

Y/n, you said hoping the conversation would end there.

Oh, nice to meet you Y/n. So tell me, what are you doing under the rain. or maybe not

None of your business, you said about to walk away.

Okay goodbye, hope we meet again.

Bye.

You arrived at your shared apartment, heading to the kitchen. I mean who wouldn't be hungry after all the drama.

As you were searching through the fridge hoping you could find Kimchi, you felt a pair of eyes staring at you so you decided to turn around meeting with the most annoying person on history, Min fucking Yoongi.

Where were you, Yoongi said as the crossed his hands staring deep into your soul.

None of your fucking business, you said folding your hands to gain a little confidence.

Hey Yoonginie, I gotta go. Umm today was fun. Call me when you need a blow job, a girl who looks like she's in her early twenties said biting her lips. God knows what that mouth has tasted.

You just scoffed as you took your plate of kimchi heading to the dining room.

Min fucking Yoongi, I fucking hate you, you mumbled as you used your chopstick to poke your plate.

Soon Yoongi arrived at the dining, resting his arms on the dining chair, looking dominantly into your eyes. Stop fucking playing with my heart Yoongi.

Y/n, I'm gonna ask again, where have you been, you came home past twelve. That's when you had enough.

FUCK YOU, SINCE WHEN DO YOU CARE ABOUT ME, DID YOU WANTED ME TO COME SO EARLY SO I CAN HEAR THE SHIT YOU SAID ABOUT ME, OR SO I CAN SEE YOU F*CKING WITH ANOTHER GIRL, *scoffs* you are unbelievable Yoongi, you said as you stomped off to your room carrying your Kimchi with you. What, you were so hungry.

*Two weeks later*

It's been two weeks since you last saw Yoongi which made you wonder if he died, but you didn't care, serves him right. Today is the day you will be going to uni, you couldn't wait any longer. Finally new life, new friends, new world.

You arrived at the front of uni as you stared at the garguantic size of the building. You preceded further taking in the view as you smiled nonchalantly getting stares and gossips from people who passed you. Ya screw you.

You kept on walking till you heard your name being called which made you scrunch your face thinking if you ever made friends in Seoul.

Y/n, a guy with an ebony locks called you. Oh you remembered now, the guy you met two weeks ago. What's his name Taemin, Taehyun, Taehyung

Hey, what goes on, you said forcing a smile.

Ya, do you remember me, the guy who lend you his umbrella two weeks ago, Taehyung said smiling cheekly.

Yes I do remember you

Why dont you come meet my friends, Taehyung said as he dragged you before you could even protest.

Finally he got to where a group of friends are as they stopped their chit chat to face you except one guy who was backing you as he was on a call.

Y/n meet my friends. Guys this is Y/n, Y/n meet Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, Jimin hyung, Hseok hyung, Jungkook and Yoongi hyung.

Y/n

Yoongi