Chapter 12

"What the f*ck Jungkook get you butt off my face"

"You get your face of my butt"

"Aaaaaahhhhhh," Lisa scream as she felt nothing but petrified.

"What is it Lisa," Namjoon asked as he felt annoyed for being woken up from his sleep though a glint of worriness still flocked through his eyes.

"Something is moving under the cover," Lisa said as she got agitated ready to jump on the person right next to her making her group mates scared.

"Sorry lis, that's just my leg, couldn't find a better position to place it," Jin said as he sat on the bed

"You son of a bi-"

"Guys ........... where's y/n," Jennie said getting paranoid 

"And Yoongi is not even here too," Rosé added as she didn't want to draw into conclusions yet.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh," a scream was heard from somewhere in the mansion making the others paranoid.

"That's Y/n," Jisoo said as she began to get worried 

"Y/n we are coming," Namjoon said as he stood up to leave with the rest following behind, though some kept having bad thoughts.

~Meanwhile~ *Yoongi POV* 

"Why are you doing this," I said to the person who caused all this drama.

"Why ask me .......... when the truth lies before you. Not all you see appears real .......... I'm only doing my part," han said as she turns to face me. She was as beautiful as a goddess but you could hardly decipher as her face was covered with burn mark's. The doll she was holding moved it's head as it looked at han before returning to it's original position. Is that doll ........ possess.

"That doll .......... it's making you do this ......... right," I said as I could already augur what's to come.

"Some things are rather kept secret than to be exposed with it's decitfullness and mendaciousness on show, ready to be compromised"

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Han then appeared at the corner of the room as she backed you holding her doll.

"That's how you died ........... you were never meant to die ......... but death seems to recorrect your fate," you struggled to say as your heart clenched with every word you say.

Han turned slowly as she raised her head to face you. She was the most beautiful girl you have ever seen but that beautiful face was covered with burn mark as she gave you a painful smile.

"Don't cry for me, some fate were never recorrected it was just delayed, life is too ephemeral to make bad decisions so make the best of it," Han said as her doll's eyes flickered, you could swear it flicked.

"That doll ............ it's possesd ........... right," you said unsure of your words.

"Many years ago, a woman was accused of killing her husband and her children because she was seen practicing dark magic. The villagers concluded that she should be burnt alive as she might be a danger to the village. Eventually she got burnt but before she died she said.Death seeks to recorrect my fate now all I care about is revenge," Han said as she hesitated a bit

"I wasn't the one who walks round the house at midnight that cry black tears. I wasn't the wasn't the one who seeks revenge to console my pain but-"

"But the doll is," you said as you prayed your instinct were right but was a little scared because I mean you confronting a possesd doll, the thought of it alone makes you augur what's to come, try putting yourself in her shoes. But you couldn't care less, nothing seems real anymore. From the confusing yet terrifying questions you get asked about yoongi to the ghost you just encounter. Now this ?, ya you got to be right, nothing seems real anymore.

"What if I am .......... you can't stop me, none of you will leave here alive," the doll said as it crackles. That's it, you couldn't take it anymore, this must be a mirage playing with you. How you wish you were in Florida with Jasmine and the rest if your friends, if someone were to tell you you were to encounter this in the near future or even in a life time, you would laugh at the person's face and call him or her a lunatic. All you wanted to do was to end this bullshit even if it means you have to do the most stupidest thing to ever come across your mind. Han once said "life is too ephemeral to make bad decisions" but some decisions are made to make life worth it, be it good or bad, what matters is that you live life to the fullest.

"Take me instead," you said as you took larger steps towards the doll.

"Take you," dear child you were created for a special purpose. You don't know how long I've waited for you. What the fu- you only came to Seoul few months ago, what the f*ck is she saying.

"Obviously you all will die but I want to start with the most agitated of you all."

"The most agitated of us a- Lisa. I beg of you please don't do this, take me instead, please ........ Nabi."

Immediately you said those words, the doll's eyes turned black as han ran towards you ready to pounce on you but disappeared leaving a black smoke. You just fell on the fall as your legs failed you. All these feels so fictitious that you began to question your existence. You just couldn't hold it anymore as you let out the tears hold were holding. The tears you hold, a reminder that tell you you are strong, all those tears you kept because you didn't want them to know your weakness and use it against you. The shield you spent years building up has fallen just like a flower with out petals. That's what you are, a body without a soul. A soul so translucent you begin to question if you were real to the world. But no matter how life goes, one thing will always bug your mind.

"I need to warn my friends"