Chapter 8

"Are you crazy, did you hear what Taemin said, we will literally die out there," Lisa whisper yelled

"If we die out there, I swear I will continue to torment you Namjoon," Jennie said as she shot him a glare

Taemin just smiled ear to ear, great go there in a week time.

"I'm scared," you whispered to yourself but someone didn't fail to catch it.

"Don't be I promise nothing will happen to you," Yoongi whispered as he flashed you a genuine smile. Did I get that right is that really Yoongi, you thought to yourself

~4 days later~

You and Yoongi are at the park have the time of your lives laughing your hearts. This past few days, Yoongi seemed to warm up to you as you all came to be great friend. Trust me, it's every girls dreams to be the one and only yoongi's best friend. Right from the way his eyes squints up when he's laughing to when he bit his lips when he's nervous. Not to talk of being he's girlfriend. To be honest, you find yoongi to be a very nice guy.

"Ya give me my purse yoongi"

"Stretch you shortie." Forget what I said no erase that, he's so fucking mean ugh

"Yoongles please give me." With that, yoongi let his hands fall to his sides as he smirks making his way towards you looking ever so dominantly which made you blush as you back up instantly.

"The effect I have on you Y/n," Yoongi said biting his lips. Is he ......... nervous.

You used that opportunity to snatch your purse from him as you stole your tongue out acting like a twelve year old.

"Just you know, I took ten thousand won from your purse."

"YOONGIIIIIIIIIII"

~2 days later~

You, Blackpink, and BTS except for Jungkook and Jimin were busy chit chatting PEACEFULLY among ourselves until someone said something that would have landed you in jail if you had responded back.

"Jeez Y/n you are so short," Yoongi said as he patted your head like a little child who lost her lollipop.

"What the fuck Yoongi, do you want a death wish so ba-"

"Guys, guys we got a big problem on our hand," Jimin said as Jungkook came running behind.

"What is it," Namjoon said as he shot he's head up.

"Remember siwoo, the girl that Taemin dared a week ago," Jimin said

"What about her," Jin said

"She hasn't been seen since then," Jungkook said

"What if, what if she's dead, guys what will be our fate if we do this dare," Hoseok said.

"We are going to die if we do this dare," Lisa said as Rosé side hug her

"No we won't, those are just rumours. There's no such thing as ghosts or demons or whatever. They. are. just. rumours. Who knows, maybe Siwoo didn't do the dare, people just assume she's dead because they are too scared to check the restaurant that they assume to be haunted-"

"Enough of this Namjoon, you are only saying this because do don't believe in SUPERNATURAL STUFF," Jennie said as anger raged in her

"BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT REAL"

"CAN YOU HEAR YOURSELF RIGHT NOW-"

"YA THAT'S ENOUGH," Jin said as he tried to calm down the situation making Jennie sigh as she held her head

"Look, Namjoon, if we die out there, I swear to God, you will regret ever knowing me," Jennie said as she stormed off.

"We can't back down now, so let's hope for the best," Jisoo said taking a sharp breathe as she headed to class with the rest following behind.

~The Next Day~

"Ugh we have been wandering through this place and we can't seem to fine this abandoned mansion, I'm starting to get pissed of," Jennie said as she sat on a rock

"Is this even the place," Rosé asked

"Yes," Jungkook said as he showed them the sign board that was placed near the street light.

"But there was something written under the street name."

"You are in an abandoned place, go while you still can." You looked forward to see another sign place near a mailbox.

"Be warned, go now. Don't let her find you."

You just took a big gulp as you and your friends kept walking further till you came face to face with the building you came and dreaded to see. The building which was said to be haunted. The hunted mansion.

"Guys I think this is the place," Jimin said

"I don't think I want to go in anymore," Lisa said

"Nonsense, I'm tired and we are like 90km far from the city so I'm going in anyways," Taehyung said as he opened the gate to the mansion and strolled in like nothing happened. But come to think of it, nothing really did happen.

"Ya Taehyung is right, I'm exhausted," Jungkook said as he followed Taehyung into the mansion, soon with the rest following behind.

"If I die in there, I swear I'm going to kill you," Jennie said showing Namjoon her fist  as Namjoon sluggishly followed behind her.

You hesitated thinking if you are taking the right decision till you felt a pair of hands holding yours in a comforting way which made you smile.

"I promise Y/n, I won't let anything happen to you," yoongi said as he flashed you a smile, dragging you into the mansion with him.

Little did you all know that there was a sign board at the top of the gate which says.

You were warned but you didn't listen. Watch as you all go missing. But one thing to keep in mind. When the midnight strikes and the night crow begins to cry, hide. Because she is coming for you