Second Picture: Flower for a Hero

My suspicious behavior was not overlooked by Snape in any way, because the next few classes I had with the bat, he was constantly pacing between students, but mainly staying at the back rows, and explaining the lessons from there. Which also put me in a horrible situation, meaning he always had eyes on my every move, the potioneer kept his stern gaze on my notebook (which now had a missing page, the small torn pieces of paper sticking out from the spine being a good indication), monitoring if I took notes the way I was required to. My palms were sweaty for the entirety of potions, the only breath of fresh air were the practical lessons; I didn't have to stay focused on writing when we had to brew a concoction. His looming form next to me gave me goosebumps, and of course, quadrupled my longing after him, the never-ending smell of musk and herbs making me dizzy with lust. I had to stay on by best behavior for while, and confine my urges in a hidden corner at the back of my mind.

After I set fire to the paper in the courtyard, I hurried to a supply closet on the first floor, locking myself in with magic. Pathetic, I know, but there was absolutely no other place in this school where you could be totally alone and unbothered. Students were everywhere, and where students weren't allowed, teachers patrolled the area, so no chance for privacy anywhere. I didn't care about the dusty crammed space, all I cared about was finding my relief immediately, so I pressed my back against the stone wall, slid my fingers into my knickers and rubbed myself like I never did before. Like an athlete finishing a marathon, I stood there panting, with my head turned to the side and my thighs open, I was so high on adrenaline, and so horribly aroused, that I exploded after a mere minute of slick finger work. And this was the point where I realized that the situation was way too over my head. So, I took the twin of the notebook father bought me, and appointed it as my personal artbook, where I would pour out all of my kinks and perversions, all the daydreams and wishes I knew would never come true. I always kept it in my bag, securely, because heaven forbid someone found it in my dorm and jokingly opened it up. I even labeled it 'NEWTs Potions' just to avoid any kind of suspicion, the only difference between the two was a small roman II etched in a flower on the right corner of the cover. The second notebook was my book of sin.

Returning to his classes after I masturbated to my first nude of him felt like entering a church, covered in sin, but the priest being the Devil himself. The guilt ate at me but it felt oh-so-good, and I would have dropped to my knees in front of him long ago if it weren't so dangerous and forbidden to do so. My eyes sometimes ran over his silhouette in secret, relishing the fact that I could make the bat stand close to me for a few days. Fortunately, his suspicion didn't last for long, leaving me alone again in the back of the class after finding no flaws in my behavior whatsoever. I knew my restless mind will feel the need for release again soon, and I got the urge, just as I predicted. Now that I had the time and opportunity, I didn't have to hold my desire on a leash anymore, and being so horribly frustrated and unsatisfied, I promised myself, that whenever I get the itch, I shall let my fingers drift across the canvas. It was just my rotten luck that the itch came in another NEWTs potion class.

Snape is pacing before the front row of his students, illustrating the topic of Lacewing Flies in fine detail, but I lose myself in his delicate hands, as I watch his elegant, swan-like gestures. The way he closes up his robe on himself, then turns around and clasps his fingers together... followed by him leaning on his desk in an infinitely teasing way... his dramatic way of accentuating certain words sends my libido into overdrive, and my fingers are itching again for another masterpiece. And I shall not deny myself such a treat.

The moment Snape sits back to his spot again, assigning us silent reading and composing the essay, I lean back again, slide my hand in my bag and unnoticingly take out my Notebook number II. My movements are slow, I'm doing my best to not gain attention, and not raise suspicion. I place number II upon number I, and start sketching out the image my heart desires most now, a naked Snape on a throne, with golden laurel on his head, and me, offering him a rose in a white toga, kneeling before his glorious body. The potion master raises his eyes at the class, spots me in my weird position, and stands up abruptly. He steps down from his desk and heads in my direction, making me panic a little as I see the approaching blackness. My reaction is quick though, I slide number I upwards, leaving number II in my lap, and place it on the surface of the desk. Keeping both my hands on the table, I open my thighs a little, making the notebook in my lap slide down between them, and as I close my legs, the notebook seals itself shut also. I cover my lap with the corner of my robe in a flash, so that Snape doesn't notice the edge of number II sticking out, and quickly start writing the first sentence that comes to mind about Lacewing Flies. The bat reaches my desk, and eyes me suspiciously.