Last Picture: The Usual, right?

Well, here we are my darling readers, the last chapter of this mini-adventure. I hope it didn't come out rushed, I originally planned this story to have 7 chapters, so fingers crossed that you will like it like this.
I sincerely thank every single one of you for reading, loving, and commenting on this story, your comments and likes gave me motivation to keep writing and the positive reviews made my day countless times.
My heart goes out to everyone, and I hope this story brought as much joy to you as it did to me.
Don't be sad though, the next adventure is brewing in my cauldron at home, so I hope very soon I shall come out with the next Sev short story! Stay tuned!
Until then, happy reading, and Have a wonderful day everyone! <3

"Outstanding, Miss, congratulations." comes the praise from the foreign professor. The man in a suit with glasses runs his eyes over my written examination while he also eyes the three potions we had to prepare for this NEWT test. We were asked to make one potion which required a longer brewing period, and two potions which could be done at the spot. So, I chose Felix Felicis as my long-term potion, since it was the hardest, plus, it took six months to finish, and for the quick ones I did the Essence of Insanity and the Draught of Living Death. I barely slept in the last month to learn and study, I even asked Snape to give me a helping hand, visiting him in his office each Saturday for advice and extra explanation.

And now, finally, here I stand watching the three examination professors sign my NEWT certificate on this beautiful, sunny first day of June. My heart beats out of my chest as I thank them, then taking the fresh Outstanding in hand, I'm sprinting down the circular stairs towards the bat's office with the biggest smile on my face. NEWTs are finally over, and I can share my happiness with my dear teacher.

After the special detention I served in the bat's bedroom, my roaring lust calmed down altogether, and a tranquil, loving feeling spread inside my chest, with the drive to finish my last year with the highest mark, and make my professor proud. This allowed me to behave and focus in class, so I could pay attention all throughout the year, without getting in trouble ever again. Of course, I drew a few more nudes of my teacher here and there, but I always made sure to hide, and then lock away my drawings inside my trunk in a hidden compartment.

I managed to become second among students with my studies in potions; but because I placed all my focus on one subject, only passing grades were given to me in everything else. And my NEWT exams reflected that perfectly. Acceptable in all subjects, with one singular Outstanding in Potions, and Exceeds Expectations in Herbology, but just because they're connected. I kept my promise.

Knocking on the hard surface of the door makes it open up slightly, and I cautiously step inside, hearing the soft creak of the hinges.

"Professor?" I ask, seeing the empty office at first, and wondering where my darling bat is hiding, but I quickly get my answer as he strolls out of his bedroom, moments after I walked in. He halts at his desk, and rests his gaze on me.

"Did you finish your exam already?" inquires the bat with slight surprise. Oh yes, I finished the written part in record time, and the potion brewing didn't take too much either, so I left the examination room quite fast. I bite my lower lip with a smile, and nod happily.

"Your mark?" he asks seriously, stepping over to my giddy form, standing only a few inches away from me. I raise the diploma to him with a now full grin, proudly showing off my hard work's fruit.

The potioneer pinches the corners of the decorated parchment, and raises it to his eye level with playful judgement in his onyx orbs.

"So, you truly did focus all your attention on one single subject." he scoffs with a smirk hiding in the corner of his lips, then, a sigh escapes. "How an obscenely perverse picture of your teacher was able to give you such motivation is beyond me." he hands me back the paper. "Congratulations."