04

I walked into the airport on a mission to find my friends

I walked into the airport on a mission to find my friends. I cannot tell  you how ready I was to go on this trip. I love my family but I can't wait to get away from them for a little bit. This little summer trip to Italy is going to be just the thing I needed and I'm spending it with my closest friends.
" Girlllllll are you ready for this." my one friend Kylie said.
"You have no idea" I responded.
" You know what I'm ready for." Malachi said.
"What Chi." Kylie said.
"All of the hot Italian men."
" Of course that's what you're ready for." I said chiming into the conversation.
"Well then I'm ready for the parties and the clubs we're going to go to." My last friend Emery said
" Yesssss totally." We  all agreed
" Too bad this one's off limits." Kylie said pointing to me.
" I know right." Emery said agreeing
" Speaking of have any of you seen Tyler." I said looking around for my boyfriend.
" Nope haven't seen him babes and we've all been together." Malachi said answering for the group.
Just as he finished I felt a hand snake around my waist and over my eyes.
"Guess who." The voice said.
" Hmmm I don't know I think I need a hint." I responded.
"Does this help." He said kissing my lips.
"Hi Tyler"
" Hi baby"
"The plan to Italy is now boarding at gate C." The lady over the PA system said.
"Well that's us let's go." Tyler said holding a firm grip on my wrist practically dragging me behind him but I was fast enough to keep up and look normal.
" Ouch Tyler that hurts your grip is too tight and your moving too fast I can barely keep up."
"Excuse me who the fuck do you think you are to be telling me what to do."
"You're right I'm sorry."
" You should be"
"What can I do to say I'm sorry"
"Nothing just be prepared for what's going to happen when we land."
"Please no"
"Too late now"
We Finally made it to our gate and got on the plane. Tyler booked our seats next to each other's. I know I just got on the plane but I don't want it to be done and I don't want us to land. I hope that by the time we land Tyler will be calmer and that this whole situation will just be over.

A/N
So I was actually supposed to post this earlier today because I was home sick but never got to it. I couldn't sleep and it's currently 1 am and I have school tomorrow so instead of sleeping I'm writing chapters. When I tell you I really didn't want to write this part but I had to so I just put it off for a really long time. But we got some new characters yay and then there's Tyler which is ew but that's ok. I can't wait for the next chapter because we learn more about Briella and some other stuff happens to good and bad 😉😉.
Anyway Lots of love.
~N