06

I walked through the door prepared to have a full screaming match with Tyler

I walked through the door prepared to have a full screaming match with Tyler. But to my surprise, it was nice and quiet, right? WRONG. This dramatic ass motherfucker was sitting in a chair lurking in the dark like a psychopath. I only knew he was there because of his loud ass breathing.
"Are you going to continue to lurk in the dark like a creep?" He turns on the lamp on the table and looks more pissed than usual.

" Where the fuck were you"
" I left you a note can you not read"
"Oh got your note I went to the club and you weren't there."
At least I know for sure my plan worked.
"Well, I'm here now so I don't understand what the big deal is."
" The big deal is that you were out at a club probably dancing on or fucking another guy." At this point he was standing up and inching closer to me he was also getting louder.
" You being insecure about our relationship is not my problem". I also started getting louder and now he's an inch away from me.

He was oddly quiet which was weird then I noticed him starting to raise his hand but before it could make contact with my face I caught it. By the look on his face, he was not happy. I drop his hand and can you believe he had the nerve to try and hit me again? Once again I caught his arm and pushed him away from me. Next thing I know my back and head are hitting a wall. This gremlin didn't put his hands on me not knowing I can kick his ass in a second. His hand was around my throat and he was holding my hands above my head I usually would find this kinky but instead I felt utterly disgusted. With limited mobility, I kicked him in his ribs which caused his grip to loosen on my hands and throat. I kicked him in his ribs once more to create some distance between us. My hands now being free I cracked my neck and knuckles. Catching Tyler off guard I punched his nose and heard a crack telling me it was definitely broken. The punch caused him to lose balance, even more, and he fell to the ground. With this advantage, I got on top of him and started punching him even more to where he lost conciseness.

I got off the ground up feeling sore which was weird because I stay in shape. I don't have time for this bull d I really don't want to be anywhere near this dickhead. Tyler had gotten mad before and he yelled but it has never gotten to the point where he would attempt to hit me. However, I will say I put up a da fight. He really underestimated me not knowing my past. So take that bitch. Many thoughts were running through my head but the main one was.

I'm leaving this shithole.

Pushing past all the soreness in my body I was able to pack up all of my clothes, shoes, and makeup into my suitcase grab my phone, and leave my hotel room. While I was in the elevator I called a car so I could get out of here as fast as possible. I waited in the lobby for about five minutes when my private car showed up and took me to the airport. I arrived at the nearest airport around fifteen minutes later. After I was handed my luggage I went straight to the check-in desk.

¨Hello miss how may I help you¨ The lady at the desk asked in an annoyed tone without looking up from her computer.

¨ Hi yes my name is Briella Pierce and I was wondering if any of my planes are ready to be flown.¨ With that sentence the lady finally looked up from the computer and as her eyes met mine her whole body language changed.

¨ Well it looks like your jet stationed in Miami is still being fixed.¨ I rolled my eyes at her comment because I knew that it was still being fixed or else my friends and I would have taken it to Italy in the first place. ¨It looks like your jet stationed in Italy is ready and prepared for you to board ¨.

¨ Ok well please let them know I'm flying back to LA¨.

¨Yes mam"

I walked over to where my jet was and boarded it. The interior was a cream color with black seats. I sat down in the first seat I saw and put my seatbelt on. I took my phone out and made a call.

¨Hi, yes I'm well.¨

¨Im on my way back to LA will you please have the house ready when I get there.¨

¨Thank you¨

I ended the call and relaxed in my seat. A flight attendant took my order to which I replied vodka God knows I needed it. After I got my drink I could only think about one thing.

I'm finally going home

A|N

So this was not the original plan for the chapter. But because Briella is a Bad Bitch she needed to kick Tyler's ass. The only reason she didn't fight back in the airport was because her friends didn't know about her background except for Khalil. It will all be explained in the next chapter. LA is where she lived originally lived before she moved but then she moved to Miami. How come no one told me Miami was spelled wrong? Also, I've never written a fight scene before so please tell me how I did. This is probably the shortest A\N I've written so far.

Lots of love

~N