He doesn't even die though

I stretched and yawned.

Another day of getting money to survive.

I think while stretching. Groaning, I get up and get dressed, but the whole time I'm thinks of my nice, warm bed.

"Oh bed, if only I could stay longer," I pouted and walked out of my room.

"Morning!" Sky said, Zoe shoots her a glare.

"I just woke up can you not," Zoe grumbled.

"Aw come on! I thought you were a morning person, my darling big sister," Skylar said, batting her eyelashes.

Zoe rolled her eyes, "Whatever." Zoe got up from her chair and went straight into her room.

"Yay, the wicked witch is gone!" Sky cheered.

"Hah, you know she'd kill you if you ever said that to her face, right?" I chuckled while pouring myself a cup of coffee.

"Yeah, but I still like to pick on her sometimes haha."

~Timeskip! Brought to you by: Christian Coma (so hot he'll put you in a coma)~

I walked into the living room whole Zoe and Sky were binge watching Sherlock.

"Guuuyyysss!" I groan as I plop onto the couch.

"Sup?" Zoe replied without taking her eyes of the screen.

Sky leaned her head on my shoulder,"What is it?" She asks, sounding kinda tired.

"I'm hungry!! Let's get som-" I get cut off by Skylar placing her hand on my mouth to shut me up.

"No. We are not getting you any McDonald's!" I lick her hand.

"Ewww!!!!" Sky pulled her hand away from my mouth and Zoe rolled her eyes.

"Either I eat McDonald's or I eat you. You're choice," I grinned and Sky moved closer to Zoe.

"Food!!!" I scream and Zoe smacks me upside the head.

"Shut up dummy! Skerlock is about to die!!!" She scolded me.

He doesn't even die though...