Trying something new 🔥

HeiKazuScara, Modern (this follows my headcanon that Scaramouche is trans, the basic Au I will stick with whenever I write him.)

Scaramouche sat on his bed in silence, he wanted to do something but didn't know what, his lovers were on a date while he stayed at home, Why? He didn't know, he felt the need to,he discovered why,they had rented into a hotel for the night and weren't answering him, he had a basic idea why. Scaramouche looked at his phone it had vibrated. Kazu is calling Scaramouche answered. "Hey Kuni!" "Hi Heizou, why are you calling from Kazuha's phone?" "He's taking a shower." Scaramouche hummed in response. "Bored?" "Mhmm" Heizou hummed. "I have no idea what you should do, I'll ask Kazu." Scaramouche listened to the light tapping and the opening of a door. "What is it Heizou?" "Kuni is bored, any idea's of things he should do?" "No, can I finish taking my shower in peace?" Heizou nodded and walked out of the room. "I guess you're screwed my dear Kuni~" Scaramouche flushed a little. That voice.. It makes my gut tingle, I never got why... Heizou started talking about how they would visit tomorrow to say hi and hang out, Scaramouche just hummed in response and commented on the ideas he thought of. Scaramouche was about to hang up on the call when he heard Kazuha's voice in the background. "Is that my phone?" "Mine died." "Hah, so you kill mine instead?" "What's the problem dear Kazu~?" "Don't try with that voice, Heizou~" there was a gasp from the other side of the phone before Scaramouche hung up. "Huh? Oh he hung up." Kazuha nodded and grabbed his phone from Heizou. "We should pay a surprise visit tonight, it's only 20:00" Heizou nodded and got up. "We'll make it by 20:30-21:00 if we leave now." Kazuha nodded and grabbed his stuff.

Scaramouche hung up quickly, he felt turned on by his lovers teasing. He stood up and locked his door, only Heizou and Kazuha had a key to it. Scaramouche sat back on his bed before taking his clothes off, he couldn't believe what he was doing but he wanted to do it. Scaramouche spread his legs and reached down to reveal he was slightly wet his face flushed red. "What is wrong with me..?" Scaramouche pressed into himself letting out a sigh of relief, the feel was relieving. With one of his fingers he played with his clit, keeping a steady motion with the finger inside of him. Scaramouche quietly moaned from the pleasure. Scaramouche slipped another finger into his hole and moved his other hand to bite down on. He picked up the pace causing Hus body to twitch from pleasure. Scaramouche stopped biting his hand and reached to his nightstand which had a key in it. "Hah, I can't believe what I'm about to do-" He got up from his bed and walked to the bathroom connected to his room. In the bathroom there was a locked drawer with barely used toys. He called it the forbidden drawer, only Miko knows what he hides because she is the reason he has them, she isn't stupid and knows what her son does at points. Scaramouche grabbed something turning red at what he was doing, never had he thought he would do this again, but, he surprised himself. He left the key and unlocked lock on top of the counter and grabbed a towel on his way out. Scaramouche folded the towel to the point it would catch and access liquids and sat down. Haha, I can't believe I'm doing this, but I can't control how horny I am right now Scaramouche lightly pressed the dildo against his hole and pushed it in slowly. "Hah~ I can't believe I'm doing this." He pushed it in all the way and bit down on his free hand. He thrusted at a steady pace, his bite strengthening the faster he did it. After a while he gave up on covering the noises and started to mess with his clit. Scaramouche whined, he wanted to be touched but there was no one to touch him.

Kazuha and Heizou got out of the car and walked inside the house, they came so frequently that Ei and Miko didn't care if they would visit without warning. Miko saw the two walk in and her smile turned into a smirk. "He's in his room, his door's locked though, I doubt he would let anyone in on his own." Kazuha and Heizou shared a puzzled look on their faces but continued on. "Kazuha dear, you're horrible at hiding hickeys." Kazuha turned a light pink and tugged Heizou up the stairs. They reached the door and it was indeed locked. Heizou rushed downstairs to get to his car where he and Kazuha kept their key. "I wonder why the door is locked, curiosity kills the cat Heizou~" Heizou walked back in the house and upstairs where Kazuha was leaning on the wall watching him. Heizou unlocked the door and quietly opened it immediately turning red Kazuha covered his mouth and pushed him in quietly shutting the door and locking it.