thoughts🌧

Heikazuscara(angst b4 a break)

Scaramouche satin his bed, his eyes dull, he had been abandoned, again, left, nothing was there, he felt empty and broken, he wanted to cry, he felt his breathing quicken, why had the left him? What did he do to deserve this? Was there something wrong with how he was?

Scaramouche got up, the usually loud house quiet, his lovers gone, gone and never coming back his love still lingering, but they had left, he stood, he felt the need for pain, he deserved it, he didn't deserve his life, it should be gone, he was empty, tired, upset, he walked to the bathroom starting a bath, a glimmer of silver showed in the corner of his eyes, he turned to it, letting the water run, he saw a razor blade, he set it near the bath, stopping the water and getting in, he ignored the blade, just drowning in his thoughts, he looked over, his vision blurred, everything except the blade blurred, his thoughts spinned, he picked it up, his body moved, he felt tears fall down his face, the blade came closer to his veins, he pressed it against his wrist, it was cool against his skin, he snapped to reality, putting it down, he felt more pain, he cried, he was quiet while he cried, he hated feeling like this, why did he feel like this? What did he deserve to do this? He felt tired, weak, and once again the blade had bit him in a trance, he reached to it, he picked it up, this time he couldn't stop himself, blood, lots of it, he felt weak, blood stained the water and his eyes felt heavy, they shut, his breathing stopped.

Kazuha rushed back In the house, he felt horrible, he shouldn't have accused him of cheating, nor Heizou, Heizou followed quickly. "Kazu! Slow down!" Kazuha stopped in their bedroom, the bathroom light was shoeing, he walked over knocking. "Scara, can I come in? I'm sorry..." When he didn't answer Kazuha grew worried, Heizou stopped, panting, catching his breath, Kazuha opened the door, he stopped, he froze, it had been two hour since they left, he regretted it so much, tears fell from his eyes. Heizou looked up. "Kazu? Hey?" Heizou stood up, looking where Kazuha was, Scaramouche lay in the tub, he ran up to check his pulse, it was light, he was still alive. "Kazu call an ambulance, he's still alive..!" Heizou grabbed a towel, putting a lot of pressure on the wound, trying to decrease the blood flow. A while later the ambulance arrived, they made their way to the hospital, hanging on to every last piece of hope.

Weeks passed, he was alive, but not awake, the doctors did everything in their power, one day, there was a result, Kazuha and Heizou were calm on their way to the hospital.

Kazuha and Heizou walked slowly, the doctor turned to them, "would you two want the good news or bad news first?" Kazuha and Heizous worry grew, "uh, good.." "He is alive, and awake, he is eating as of now" "and the bad..?" "He is in poor health, he will need therapy, and it seems he doesn't want to see anyone, I suggest waiting before you can see him." Kazuha smiled, tears welling up. "I'm glad he's okay, I wouldn't be able to live without him." A nurse walked out, "he's requesting for Kaedehara and Shikanoin sir." "Thank you sir, they happen to be right here." Kazuha looked up, following the nurse to the room, Heizou followed behind. Scaramouche smiled at the sight of them, he looked up. "So you're not mad at me anymore?" Kazuha sat next to the bed. "Of course not, I just want you to be well." Scaramouche smiled again, he felt good again, but he knew he wasn't well.

(So hi, I am currently putting this book on pause, I have little ideas and the one I do is being turned into a book, sorry-)