Chapter 15

Opening (Synchrogazer By Nana Mizuki) ___________________________________________

Instrumental

The scene shows the various forms of Kuuga before one by one showing pictures of Hibiki, Tsubasa, Miku, Kanade, Chris and finally the form of Kuuga Mighty before the hood fades revealing Shou's face who has a fiexpression on his face.

Listen to my song...

It shows both Hibiki and Shou standing on a hill before Hibiki sings her songs and wings appearing on Hibiki's back before she takes off into the sky but Shou stays on top of the hill. Then as Hibiki flew, the title appeared in the background with the Kuga crest behinit.

Boku no koe wa kikoeteimasuka? Please tell me...

We saw Miku looking up at the starry sky with a sad and worried expression on her face.

Kotae no nai kyokou no sora mezashi. Fly away...

The scene then changes to Tsubasa in her stage outfit looking at a photo of her and Kanade before Kanade pulls her onto the stage.

Kotoba ja tarinai kara

It showed all the second division members in secret base, who were busy at work including Genjurou and Ryouko.

boku no subete uketomete

It showed Chris as she descended alone in the darkness clutching her body before she saw the light shining on her. She tried to reach out and the arm on Kuuga's armor reached out and grabbed her hand before they were tightly entwined.

Seigyo dekinai...shitakunai yo

The screen then shows Miku walking then there is Hibiki walking past her with a happy face, when Miku looks at Hibiki Shou walks past Miku from the opposite direction like Hibiki did making Miku surprised and looks at Shou with a sad face.

Hajimete shiru kankaku

Then the screen changes to show Shou, Hibiki and Miku eating together then the screen changes to Hibiki in armor with Kamen Rider Kuga from back to back.

Instrumental

The screen then takes turns showing various images such as Durandal Sword, Half Face Fine, Chris as a child, Noises, Grongi and others.

Kimi ni utau yo eien no hajimari wo

The screen shows Kuuga fighting Grongi before he stops and looks back to show Tsubasa and Kanade singing on stage.

"Dakara Waratte..."
Dare yori mo atsuku dare yori mo tsuyoku dakishimeru yo

We see Hibiki fighting off many Noises before she retracts her fists and creates a powerful shockwave, destroying many Noises.

Furueru kokoro yusabureba ii

Tsubasa and Kanade appear where they also fight Noises where Tsubasa slashes a lot of Noises and Kanade stabs Noises then covers Tsubasa's face with a serious face while Kanade smirks.

Nanika ga ugokidasu bokura

Then there was a very big Noise but before the Noise could do anything Kuuga kicked the Noise that made it explode, Kuuga then landed and looked at the Symphogear users then gave them a thumbs up.

Kitto umareta hi kara deaeru hi wo zutto sagashitetanda

We see that Kamen Rider Kuuga is in the dark before his form slowly changes from Mighty, Pegasus, Dragon, Titan then returns to his human form Shou then in the background two silhouettes are seen fighting.