Craig and Tweek are theater kids

- Tweek in his costume looks like the picture above.

Despite the title, Craig and Tweek were not theater kids. Tweek was too scared, and Craig couldn't care less about it, but a few days ago, they got info that their class was selected to do a big school play. Of course, it was mandatory, so they had no way out.

Tweek, of course, started panicking, and Craig just sighed in defeat before going to comfort Tweek. 'Great. We're going to be so stereotypical....' he thinks, 'Let's hope no one makes fun of this.' Sadly, they did. They poked fun at them. Nothing bad, but it was still there, and there. It reminded Craig of the way he and Tweek got together. People were handing them money again, which he took, of course, it's money, but he would rather people treat him normally.

Today he heard that parts were being handed out. He sighed and hoped for a small role; he really could not care less for the play, and Tweek also hoped for a small role or even no role at all; his anxiety had been at a high all week. Craig had tried to help, but it was hard to calm someone down when the thing that is worrying them is everywhere. Hopefully, Tweek will get a small or no part at all so he can calm down and chill.

Craig suddenly hears an envelope slap on his desk. He grabs it, "Oh, this is for the play." He opens it and looks at it. He wasn't greeted by his role but instead a script. He looked at it; it was based on Space. "Oh! Neat!" He smiles; at least now, even if he gets a big part, it wouldn't be bad. At least now, it is about something he likes instead of something he really couldn't care less for.

He flips through it until he gets to the page with his part and reads it. It reads, "Astronaut: Main character 1." Craig is silent, "Holly. My dreams are coming true." Craig starts daydreaming about floating through space. Craig had always loved space. He wore a NASA shirt under his hood, and his dream was to work with them one day and to go to space.

He wanted to go to the moon and leave a footprint for all who come after him to see. Explore new planets and meet aliens one day. So this role, despite being the main, was still great to him.

He then turned to Tweek to see him with his envelope, freaking out more. He put a hand on Tweek's shoulder, "Hon? You ok, what did you get?" He looks at Tweek's paper that had his role on it.

It said, "Space alien: Main character 2."

Craig's face turned completely red, "Holy." Craig is silent, "....My boyfriend as a...." He didn't know what to say; all he could think about was Tweek as an alien, a cute, twitchy, little green-skinned, blonde-haired, alien, "You're so..beautiful...." Craig didn't realize he had said that out loud; he was stuck in his thoughts too much, but Tweek heard it, loud and clear.

It made him go red, "C-Craig! Y-You-ahhhh!" He covers his face, and Craig snaps out of his trance.

"O-Oh! I said that out loud?" he asked.

"Yes!"

"Oh....well..I mean.. it's true."

"Ahh! Craig!!"

Craig chuckles and grabs Tweek's arms, pulling them away, "You will do great, and you'll look so pretty, hon."

"No! Don't you see what the problem is!? This is the worse role I could have ever gotten! Not even just because of my anxiety!" Tweek grabs the script and points to a line, "Look!"

Craig reads it. Turns out the thing was worried about was that the two main leads were star-crossed lovers. Like a Romeo and Juliet thing, and at some point, they kiss. Tweek was cast as the alien who was the equivalent of Juliet in the show and the equivalent of Romeo was the Spaceman. Craig smiled and then laughed, making Tweek confused, "Why are you laughing!? I have to kiss another person!! That's horrible!"