( 003 ─ relations )

─────────────

ROMANTIC
god, kenneth adores you. he's always following you around like a lost puppy. he'd do almost anything you asked of him, and if you're out together and he sees you even glance at something, he's already snuck off and bought it for you. he's incredibly sweet, and likes to take you on dates to stargaze or go to museums. if his parents drag him to some event, he'll bring you with just to goof around. he absolutely will say "this ones for you, babe" and then completely fuck up whatever it is he's doing.

( @ )
( @ )
( @ )

─────────────

FRIEND
i sincerely pray for you, as you will never escape the endless corny jokes from kenny. he's always reading those books of jokes and will memorize any he thinks will make you laugh. likes giving you gifts, and will ramble to you about whatever he's interested in at the time. will drag you out to events with him to fuck around, and he very clearly cares a lot for you. he's not one for fights, but he'll definitely yell at someone in your honor.

( @ )
( @ )
( @ )

─────────────

FAMILIAL
you're his best friend for life. he'll drag you out on bike rides just to talk shit, and acts like an irritating brother. if you have a good relationship with your parents, he'll jokingly call them mom and dad. he's always there when you need him, even more so than he would be for anyone else.

( @ )
( @ )
( @ )

─────────────

( i'm probably the least selective person ever when it comes to these. also there's no real set number for each category. i'll add a couple more categories and better descriptions at some point, probably. )