The Supplies

Kian-"This is embarrassing".

Nicky-"How else are we suppose to get the cuffs?"

Mark-"Oh I don't know, maybe have one of our bodyguards go in!"

Cashier-"Trust me boys I won't say anything, but knowing how you boys are yer up to something aren't yas?"

Kian-"You could say that, thanks again mate".

Cashier-"No problem, I'll see you lads at the concert, my sister is a big fan".

They leave the sex shop yes I said sex shop, cause they had to get the supplies for the plan, when they got back to the buses they went into the back of the lounge, Shane was out with Jules doing some shopping while Brian and Sophie went to lunch

Nicky-"Why rope?"

Kian-"Idk thought we could tie them together if the cuffs don't work out".

Mark-"That's not the reason why you bought rope".

Kian-"Okay you caught me, I'm gonna trip Shane sometime when we're in the hotel".

They hear the others comeback, Kian puts the stuff in his suitcase

Sophie-"Shane you can't be serious".

Shane-"What I was just joking with them".

Sophie-"Oh really cause Brian and I got swarmed at the pier!"

Kian-"Wow calm down what's happening?"

Jules-"We got papped and they asked about the magazine and Shane said him and Soph were a thing".

Nicky-"Shane you idiot!" (slaps him)

Shane-"I was only joking".

Brian-"Well they didn't think so mate, cause they were the same paps that swarmed us". (goes to check on Sophie)

Mark-"Ya know I'm surprised he hasn't tried to kill you yet after all the time you've made Soph cry".

Kian-"I'm surprised they haven't tried to kill eachother".

Jules-"Aside from that what did you guys do with yer free time today?"

Nicky-"We went on a walk, and to some shops".

Mark-"Kian thought it was funny to walk into a sex shop". (laughs)

Kian-"Mark!" (groans)

Nicky-"Hey the cashier said he would keep his lips sealed cause his sister is a fan".

They all laugh Brian is in his bunk with Sophie

Sophie-"I want to go home".

Brian-"Soph he didn't mean it".

Sophie-"I can't stand him, he said he was going to keep things civil and he goes and does that Brian". (sniffles)

Brian-(hugs her) "Want me to talk to him?"

Sophie-"I don't want us fighting get in between you guys and the band, that's why I should leave".

Brian-(sighs) "I'm going to talk to him, don't come out if there's yelling". (leaves bunk)

Sophie-"Brian".

Jules-(gets in bunk) "I heard everything I'm gonna stay with you".

Brian heads back to the lounge and he is fuming

Shane-"Shit".

Brian-"I get that you were joking Shane, but what happend to being civil with the girls!"

Shane-"Mate I know I messed up I'm gonna apologize".

Brian-"Because of this she wants to leave, this is the first time since this band has started that I have been able to spend time with my baby sister, work or not work, you better get your act together and quit being a prick, it's sad that I've kept my word with Jules and you just ruined it with Soph!"

Kian-"Alright Brian go calm down".

Brian heads back to the bunk and sees Jules hugging Sophie

Jules-"She's all yours". (pats his back)

Brian-"Come on sis". (picks her up off the floor)

He gets them back into his bunk and lay there for a little bit, he then has to leave to get ready for the show, Jules decided to stay with Sophie, but they went on their bus for the rest of the night, once the show was over Brian came to check on Sophie

Tracy-"You can stay on here Brian if you would like, we have a long drive to Brisbane".

Brian-"Thank you, I'm worried".

Jules-"I'll  head onto your bus then to give you guys some space, Soph I'll see you later". (hugs her then gets on the boys' bus)

Sophie-"You didn't have to stay".

Brian-"Yer my little sister, I promised mum and dad to look after you they will have my ass if anything bad were to happen". (rubs her back)

Sophie-"How was the show?"

Brian-"It was good, sis you need to talk to Shane okay, I barely even talked to him on stage tonight because of how pissed I was".

Sophie-"If I talk to him you have to talk to Jules". (puts head on his shoulder)

Brian-"I know". (kisses her head)

On the boys' bus Jules is talking to Shane

Shane-"I messed up big time, Brian hardly talked to me on stage".

Jules-"That's why you need to talk to her".

Shane-"And you need to talk to Brian".

Jules-"I know".

On the other bus Brian and Sophie fell asleep on the boys bus they all fell asleep as well, once they got to Brisbane they got to the venue and stayed there for the night on the buses