Take This Gillian

Shane-"Brian nothing happend last night, we just touched eachother, she wasn't ready yet I swear!"

Brian-"Explain the hickey then?"

Jules-"Babe you did the same thing the other day and I told you not yet". (shows hickey)

Mark-"Brian let's face it she's not a baby anymore, Shane isn't even freaking out about the hickey on Jules".

Brian-"Sorry for me being a protective brother!" (walks away)

Sophie-"I'll go talk to him". (goes after Brian)

Jules-"She told you she wasn't ready?"

Shane-"Yes and I respect that, all we did was touch eachother cause that's what she wanted".

Kian-"You guys were a little loud though".

Nicky-"Remind me next hotel to make sure we're on seperate floors".

Jodi-"Well we best be going to the airport".

Georgina-"We'll call when we land, tell Brian and Soph we said goodbye".

Once Jodi and Georgina leave the others head to the pool for their last day in Manchester, up in Brians room Sophie knocks on the door

Brian-(opens it) "What?"

Sophie-"Can we talk?"

He lets her in and they sit on the bed

Brian-"Sorry I blew up, I just can't believe yer growing up".

Sophie-"Brian what Shane said was the truth  we only touched eachother, he respected my decision".

Brian-"In which I'm glad he did, I just don't wanna see you hurt Soph, I know I said I'm fine with the two of yas dating, but I'm still gonna be protective".

Sophie-"No matter what I'm always gonna be yer baby sister". (hugs him)

Brian-(hugs her tight) "Love you".

Sophie-"Love you too".

Back down at the pool Kerry comes with Molly and someone who she is holding

Kian-"Hello".

Kerry-"Hey guys".

Jules-"Who's this?"

Molly-"Baby sister!"

Nicky-"Oh no".

Kerry-"Brian didn't tell you did he?"

Jules-"I'm guess by baby sister, this is the Lily she kept asking for the other day".

Kerry-"Damn him, I can't believe first he didn't tell you we were together then had Molly then before we broke up had Lily".

Jules-"Kerry I kinda knew the babies were his when you announced your pregnacy, I just didn't say anything I just played stupid".

Kerry-"Where is he right now?"

Kian-"Talking to Sophie, her and Shane kinda got it on last night".

Shane-"Kian!" (slaps his head)

Mark-"Only a little though".

Shane pushes Mark into the pool then Kian and Nicky jump in after then Shane goes after them

Jules-"If you want you can take them to the room". (tells her room number)

After that Jules gets in the pool while pissed at Brian, Kerry then takes the girls up to the room, she knocks on the door and Sophie answers it

Molly-"Aunt Soph!" (hugs her)

Sophie-"Hey Molly, and why look at that Lily is here".

Brian-"What, Kerry are you crazy?"