Mr. And Mrs. McFadden

It was finally the day of Brian and Jules wedding, the girls were getting ready along with Jules while Brian was getting ready with the boys

Kian-"You alright mate?"

Brian-"Just nervous I guess, I mean the first time I just proposed, but this time there is actually a wedding happening".

Nicky-(pats his back) "You will be fine Bri, she loves you no matter what, she wouldn't have said yes if she didn't".

Shane-"I can't believe yer marrying my baby sister". (hugs him)

Brian-"Same here". (laughs)

Mark-"Well I think they are ready for us, lets get you married".

They finish getting ready, the girls are almost finished as well

Sophie-"You all set?"

Jules-"I hope so".

Jodi-"You look beautiful, he is one lucky man".

Susan-(walks in) "They guys are at the alter now, Shane and yer dad are walking you down right?"

Jules-"Yep well Shane is then I'm meeting my dad halfway".

Once the girls are good to go they head out to the alter then it's time for Jules to walk down the aisle, Shane comes to get her

Shane-"You look amazing". (hugs her)

Jules-"Don't get me crying now".

Shane-"Yer groom is waiting for you".

The doors of the church open and they start to walk down the aisle they meet Peter Sr halfway then he walks the rest of the way down the aisle with Jules, once they get to the alter the priest speaks

Priest-"And who gives this women to this man?"

Peter Sr-"Me, her mum, brothers and sisters". (smiles)

He shakes Brians hand and they hug, Brian then takes Jules hand and the ceremony starts, since it's in a church and it's catholic it was a long ceremony (lets's get to the vows shall we?) the priest then asks for them to say their vows, both Brian and Jules decided to make their own (if it's in a church they sometimes don't have to do their own vows the priest does them)

Brian-"Jules where do I even begin, we first met when the band was put together, I didn't say it right away, but at that time I thought to myself where have you been all my life, I should've said something soon, but I didn't. We've had some ups and downs along the way, but we found eachother again, I love you so much, you are a great mum to our children, and I can't wait to see what the future holds".

It was then Jules turn

Jules-"Brian when I first met you I thought you were crazy, but then as time went we became the best of friends, I didn't say anything at first when I met you because my brother would've probably thought it was weird for his bandmate to date his little sister, but look where we are now, we really need to thank Kian, Nicky, and Mark cause if it weren't for them we wouldn't be here right now, I love you so much, you are an incredible father to our children and I can't wait to see where this new journey leads us".