Mistress Cold and Mr. Flame

( It has been a few days since the Mech warehouse incident. Since then Jasper Nevada has been in an uproar with the appearance of two blurs that have been appearing throughout the city. The people had taken to calling the red blur the Flash. They named the blur one Luner as to go with how the blue blur shines like that of a moon reflection on the water.  However, with the arrival of  the two blurs seems to have attracted unwanted attention and some good attention)

" ( Dodges multiple laser bolts from eight automatic turrets). can't touch me. ( Doddes a few more before instinctively dodging an enrgon bolt from her left).  Woah almost had me there. ( Quickly backflips out of the way of a fall made from scrap metal before quickly running in front of it and thing backflip kicking back to the person who threw it). Here, you can have it back." Said  Arcee before activating her arm blades and then dashing across the training area and slicing every turret before sliding to a stop while hearing someone yelling ow. " ( Looks to his right to see Bulkhead knocked onto the ground with the scrap metal ball laying on top of him). Your speed matches very well with your reaction time Arcee.  I fear that you will be the only one who can stop Airachnid." Said Optimus as Bumblebee gets the metal ball off of Bulkhead. " Not only that but there's the issue with Silas and the other human that has the same speed. Those two have been the talk of the town." Said  Bulkhead. " That's all well and Bulk but I have to be ready for Airachnid. The flash can handle Silas. " Said  Arcee.

" Speaking of the Flash. How do you think  Fowler will react to there being a vigilante in Jasper?" Asked  Smokescreen. " Smokescreen,  it would stand to reason that Fowler would try to find a way to unmask our young friend. Though I fear that his government may try to find a way to recreate the incident." Said  Optimus. " Sir, by that logic. ( Looks at  Arcee). It would also stand to reason that the same would go for Arcee, Airanchind, and Silas." Said  Ultra Magnus missing the look that Arcee was giving James. " Whatever the case. That guy has been stopping the local crime here in Jasper. Though I would love to meet him." Said Miko. " There is a possible way to stop Arcee and the other three Optimus." Said  Rafiel as everyone looked at him." Really, what's that Raf?" Asked  Bee. " ( Looks at  Arcee). While you were training. I noticed that you were giving off a tremendous amount of heat throughout your body. You may not have felt it because your body is accustomed to it. The only way to fully stop you would be to hit you with something cold, extremely cold." Said Raf.

" So if they want to stop  Me, Flash, Airachnid, and Silas. They'll need a freezing weapon or find a way to send us to the Arctic. ( Watches Raf nod his head). Well, that's just great." Said  Arcee. " What about a Peron with Freezing powers? ( Walks over to the control panel on the human area and brings up the local news where a woman is freezing policemen and women while a man is using a fire gun to try and torch the civilians).  I hope the Flash is seeing this,  those people need help." Said Miko not knowing that  James had run out of the base. " He is, I know he is." Said Arcee as she looked at the spot next to her where James originally was.

( Over with the police)

" Everybody stay down,  don't move unless you see a clear shot." Said a female officer. " Where is our backup? We need to get these people out of here now. ( Looks at two officers across from her). Breana,  Rebecca. How much time till they arrive?" Asked the officer.

( Rebbecca)