Gorilla Grim

( It has been a couple of weeks since The fight between the Flash, Killer Frost, and Heatwave. Since then,  Frost has become a valued ally to the people of Jasper Nevada. While  Heat Wave was held in a meta-human prison center developed by the military. Due to this new prison,  the military has chosen to utilize their satellites to keep a close eye out for any new metahumans that may appear)

( Over at the Autobot base)

"  Frost is doing very good so far. She's becoming a major help to the people. " Said  Arcee.  " Sure has and with her helping the firefighters. We may be seeing the first-ever human and  Metahuman collaboration." Said Raf. " Indeed  Rafiel, and with the help of the Flash. We may be witnesses to the Earth's own group of future defenders. " By defenders, do you mean people that can protect the Earth when it's our time to leave sir?" Asked  Ultra Magnus. " Indeed Ultra  Magnus. " Then what of  Arcee, sir? She and Airachnid have the same powers as the Flash and Silas. I believe that it would be best if we find a way to take away Airachnid's powers." Said  Ratchet. " That's not a good idea Ratchet. The Speedforce wants there to be avatars of both the Positive and the Negative aspects of her power. " Said  Arcee. 

" So basically, she wants you and the Flash to be champions of the positive side. While Silas and  Airachnid are champions of the  Negative side." Said  Miko. " Pretty much yeah. Plus, I can not say that I'll be able to understand another autobot that can run super fast. Except he was built that way." Said  Arcee. " You mean blur. You are able to understand him now." Said  Bulkhead. " ( Grins at  Bulkhead and then says: yes though I'll be the only one who can match his from speech and go even faster than him. In quick succession before speaking normally). Though I guess that would make me a translator for him in a way." Said  Arcee. " If that's the case.  then can you read this quickly? ( Brings up a live article about a gorilla that is terrorizing Jasper and then has the computer scroll down quickly). Can you read that?" Asked  Ratchet. "  Yeah, I can. But I may need to help Flash with this one. It looks like the size will matter in this fight. I'll catch you guys later." Said  Arcee as she zoomed out of the base.

( Over with the Gorilla)

 "( Watches as the  Flash dodges punches and foot stomps from the Gorilla). first elemental users and now a gorilla. What's going on here? ( Looks at  Rebecca). Breana's lucky that she doesn't have to deal with this right now." Said Jenny. " Are you kidding, anything that has to deal with the flash? She would be all over it. Plus the fact that he's keeping the fight to minimum damage is raising the bar in his outlook by the people and our department. The main thing that should worry him is the military. I hear that they might be thinking of creating a metahuman task force." Said  Rebecca. " Mam, we just received word that a blue blur is o its way here." Said an officer. " ( Looks at Jenny with a raised eyebrow). Lunar, she hasn't been seen in the city a lot. The last time we saw her was during a satellite feed of her and Eclipse fighting out in the desert. She must think that Flash could use a hand." Said Rebecca.

( Grim)

" ( Trises to smash the Flash but misses before rolling out of the way of a kick from the Flash)

" ( Trises to smash the Flash but misses before rolling out of the way of a kick from the Flash). You fight well human,  I did not think that there was someone out there that could match my reflexes. Very well, you have earned my name human. I AM GRIM AND I SHALL BECOME THE MIGHITEST OF APES!" Said Grim. " Well then. MY NAME IS THE FLASH AND WITH MY PARTNER LUNAR. WE WILL BECOME THE FASTEST PEOPLE ALIVE!" Said  The Flash. " Well, at least we know what to call the gorilla now instead of just calling it an ape." Said  Jenny. " Your so calling it an ape still. " Said  Rebecca. " Oh, I am most certainly going to still call it an ape. Speaking of which. Lunar should be here by now." Said  Jenny as a blue blur zooms past her and Rebecca. " There she is, right on time. Bet you she knocks him out in a blink of an eye." aid  Rebecca with a smile.

" ( Spots a blue blur). Ah,  so Lunar has arrived, very good. I shall make this quick to continue my battle with the flash." Said Grim as he tries to punch Arcee while she running at him. " ( Dodges  Grims Punch). Yeah no sorry but we really don't want to trash the city so we're just going to do this. ( Looks at  Flash). You ready?" Said Arcee. "Let's do it." Said Flash as both he and  Arcee ran around Grim while repeatedly punching him until they both stopped and left a knocked-out grim fall to the floor.

" Well, he'll surely be sleeping like a baby for a while. ( Looks at  Flash and a vibrating  Lunar). Nice work you two and with no collateral damage to boot. You two make a very good team. I just wish the military would see it that way." Said  Rebecca. " It's ok officer, they'll do what they think is right to defend the city and we'll do what we think is right to defend the city. ( Looks at  Arcee). Alright Lunar, lets go." Said  Flash as he and Lunar zoomed away from the crime scene while an armored truck hauled Grim away.