Part: 8(MishWik Convo)

Hello Lovely People's!!
Show some love to this story also!!
No Target!!
Do likes and comments if you like itt!!
Happy Reading ❤️

We went to my room and we both sit on a couch there is a huge silence for some time and my eyes are still facing the ground he didn't said anything I think he is looking at my room then finally he started the conversation...

Mishti's POV

Then finally he started the conversation.

Ritwik : Hi, I'm Ritwik Noon, CEO of Noon Industry.

Mishti : Hello I'm Mishti Khanna, a college student.While giving my introduction I looked at him Wow he is so handsome, his Hazel Green eyes are melting me, his pink lips oh my god, how on the earth somebody can this handsome I think he will definitely not like me.

Ritwik: What do you want to do next.

Mishti: I want to Complete my PhD & i want to give treatment to the people's free of cost!! (Ik After Mbbs MD Hota hai bt mai PhD ke saath hi continue kr rhi hu😬)

Ritwik: Wow that's great so for that you want to continue your studies after marriage ?

My eyes got widened how he came to know about this.

Mishti: Umm yes!

Ritwik : Did you know about me earlier...?

Mishti : Yes sometimes when I used to read newspaper then I have seen you there.

Ritwik : Okay!

Mishti : Umm...shall we go or you have to ask some more questions?

Ritwik : Nothing let's go.

They came downstairs and after some discussion both families were agree for this marriage after having so much fun and enjoyable conversations during lunch Ritwik's family went to their house and Mishti's family after doing all their work went to sleep.

Ritwik's POV

In mind:

Oh god I How is this possible? The girl whom I admire the most, whom I love the most for About 5 years never thought of this I had done a lot of things just to talk to her, just to hear her voice, just to Introduce myself to her so that she get to know that I also exist on this earth but god always have a special plan for you and now he proved it right!! Finally.....finally I met the love of my life and I have no shame to say that she is so so so beautiful yes MISHTI is my first love whom I want to be mine and finally we are getting married after the date get cleared.
When I first saw her I was really shocked that how can I refuse her for marriage for whom I'm almost dying to talk I will tell everything to her after our marriage but what if she get to know about my dark secret she will...don't know what she will do!!!
Leave it, will see all this later but now she is only mine and after marriage she will be officially mine and now she has also agree for this marriage but don't know why she agreed ? I think because of her parents or because we get agree for her higher studies. Whatever it is I would not let her lack of anything her dream is now mine she can do whatever she want to do. I will be there for her I will always help her in her every step and after marriage I will show her that what true love. I Will Fill Her life all of love and care she will definitely fall for me one day.

After this he went to sleep.

Days past fastly 1 month has been completed.

After the day they both didn't met. Ritwik went to Dubai and he got busy in his business work but in between he never forget Mishti he used to think about her whenever he get time and her image in red saree made him blushed. He want to talk to her and he can get her number easily now but he thought that if he do this then Mishti will think that we do not even know each other well now and why he is talking to me so much.
Therefore he refused to do this and decide to go for dinner with her after he will done with his all business work. He is doing so much hard work to complete it on time.

Here our Mishti was not able to concentrate on her studies at all because her entire focus is on Ritwik's over cuteness and over hotness but somehow she is managing and now after 12 month her semester is getting over after that she will give her PhD Entrance exam.

Isha used to call her bhabhi and teases her with the name of her bhai.
Mishti is in touch with her in-law's as with but she never tried to talk to Ritwik neither she tried to for his Number because of shyness while Isha tried hard to give her that's number but she refuses all the time.

One morning Mishti was sleeping on her bed it's 7:30 And suddenly she realized that someone's fingers started playing with her hairs and those fingers were moving on her face gently and then those fingers put her morning messy hairs behind her ear it was a totally different feeling for her she was just living that feeling, while closing her eyes she was just smiling.Then suddenly those fingers started moving away from her.
She instantly opened her eyes and what she saw was with was standing totally shocking Ritwik was standing in front of her. He was looking so much cute Sun rays were falling on his face due to which his face is shining so much and his Hazel Green eyes started turning Into dark green colour she wake up from her bed and went towards him to touch him she was now just 2-3 steps away from him.

She made her hand to touch him and ....

To be Continue.....

Precap ~ Marriage Date Fix !!!

Sooo here is the next chapter of this story...
I hope you all are liking ittt!!!
My friend is so happy finally everyone is reading her story...but pls do likes and comments guys!!!
If there is a good response on this chapter, then I will update another chapter.
Let me know how is story Going???

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️