Part: 9(Marriage Date Fix)

Hello Lovely People's!!
Show some love to this story also!!
No Target!!
Do likes and comments if you like itt!!
Happy Reading ❤️

One morning Mishti was sleeping on her bed it's 7:30 And suddenly she realized that someone's fingers started playing with her hairs and those fingers were moving on her face gently and then those fingers put her morning messy hairs behind her ear it was a totally different feeling for her she was just living that feeling, while closing her eyes she was just smiling.Then suddenly those fingers started moving away from her.
She instantly opened her eyes and what she saw was with was standing totally shocking Ritwik was standing in front of her. He was looking so much cute Sun rays were falling on his face due to which his face is shining so much and his Hazel Green eyes started turning Into dark green colour she wake up from her bed and went towards him to touch him she was now just 2-3 steps away from him.

She made her hand to touch him and a familiar voice stop her Oh God! She was Isha standing in front of her. She made a evil smille as she got a reason to tease her. She laughed a lot and said....

Isha: Bhabhi what's this I know you are thinking about my bhai right. I think if I've not stopped you yet then you surely had kissed me Isha said while laughing Which made Mishti blushed.

Mishti: Ahh...umm...n..no it's..n.. not like that.

Isha: No no no bhabhi you are telling a lie but don't worry after your marriage I'll not disturb you both you can kiss as much as you want.

Mishti: Isha please yrr don't do this you know na I'm ju...just... In between Isha stopped her.

ISHA'S POV

Last night my parents told me that we are going to your to be bhabhi's house to fix marriage date so we get ready early in the morning and went to bhabhi's house.
All were there except bhabhi I thought she would be getting ready so I went to her room to help her but in my senses she was sleeping like a baby and her messy hairs are coming on her face so I decided to remove them but she thought that I'm her husband...so funny! She was just ready to kiss me but I stopped her and started teasing her.

Isha: Bhabhi now I'm going tell all this to everyone present downstairs.

Mishti: Isha please it was not like that you are thinking wrong. I was just wanted to hug you.

Isha: So why you've not done it yet??

Mishti: Sorry I forget.

They both hugged each other.

Isha : Okay bhabhi I will not tell anyone except bhai okk. I know he is not here but soon I will tell him and now I'm not going to hear anything from you.

Mishti: Isha...Is...ha And she left the room while laughing loudly.

MISHTI'S POV

Oh yaar this Isha always teases me but it's fine before and now she is going to tell all this to Ritwik how would he react to this it didn't even know him much. What he will do after hearing this I think he is a workaholic person that's why on this important time he is doing his business work and he didn't even try to talk to me I think he want to do his work first and also on our first meeting he didn't even try to change the topic other than some important conversation how will I live my life with that person why on the earth I'm thinking of him at this time. I should have thought in the morning about it before that why did he will come here and do all this stupid cringe to me she said that I was almost about to kiss her thinking that he his Ritwik ugh! How can I do this Am I starting falling for him. Oh god this love is so complicated. Leave it oh my god how can I forget that my parents had told me last night that your in-law's are coming tomorrow for fixing our marriage date and they have already came here and I'm not ready yet.

First of all I have to choose what I have to wear...I think I should wear something traditional I found a dark blue anarkali dresswith a small necklace.

I went to bathroom, did all my usual things and after Bathing and applying some simple makeup (applying mascara and eye liner, a little bit lip balm and a small bindi to finish my look ) I went downstairs

It's 8:30 AM

Their were Smriti aunty, Vijay uncle, Isha, Naina aunty, my parents and a pandit were present there. I greeted all of them and touched pandit's foot then

Smriti Aunty said to me "Beta you are looking beautiful as usual"

"Thankyou aunty "I replied.

I bend to touch my in-law's foot and then Isha whispered in my ear "That's the glow of bhai" which made me blushed but why I'm blushing?? I sit beside my parents and they all are talking to each other. Naina aunty came there with some samosas and juice after having all the chit chat pandit told the marriage date it was on next week and If you don't want this early then it's a good date on next month too.
But this early I'm not agree with that but seeing all of them so much happy I agreed for next week. We all have some lunch and after they all left papa went to meet their friend and my mother was busy in the chat with Naina aunty they both are talking about marriage and the preparations. I was so much tired of listening this marriage word so I went to my room after getting freshen up I was sitting on the bed and thinking about something then I realized that it's been a month and I didn't even try to talk to Pari and neither she after telling her about their coming I want to tell her about what is happening in my life. I think she will be normal now after having breakup with that stupid Ricky she should move on and I think she had done this I called her.

"Hello" she said with a beautiful smile this indicated that she has move far away from her past.

"Hi Pari, where are you now "

"I'm at my home"

Mishti: Pari you are at your home and you didn't even try to talk to me.

Pari: No Mish...actually I came home last night. I was about to call you then you called me what happened?

Mishti : Let's meet on that cafe where we used to come and talk about each other.

Pari: Uhmm...I think we have to change that place actually we will discuss all this at any other place what's your opinion...

Mishti: As your wish Pari...let's meet on the restaurant near your house.

Pari: Ok let's meet up at 5:00 pm.

Mishti : Ok bye!!!

Pari : Bye Mish!!

And she hang up the call.

Mishti in her mind... I think she want to change the place so that it became easy for her to forget everything. Let's see what will happen it's 1:00pm So I decided to take a short nap!!!

To be Continue....

PRECAP ~ Mishti - Pari Meet Up !!!

Sooo here is the another chapter!!!!
Do likes and comments guys!!!!
And please please please give your feedback it is very important for me!!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️