Part: 25

Helloo Lovely People's!!
I want to say one thing, this is my friend's story and she thinks Sab padh rhe hai koi vote nhi kr rha... that's why ab se Target hoga,Target complete hoga tab next chapter Aayega!!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

MISHTI'S POV

The next morning

I wake up did my daily chores and went downstairs. After so long I'm here with my parents they were so happy. I did my breakfast with them we laughed a lot. I understand that I'm their only one child and after my marriage they are alone here but what can I do.
Papa wants to stay with me for today but they had some important work so he promised me that he will be here tomorrow.

I went for shopping with mumma.

And came home by 2:00 pm. We went to get freshen up and we had our lunch together then I went to my room, soon I remembered that I have to take Ritwik's number from Pari!

Pari : Hello Mish!!!

Mishti: Hello Pariiii!! what are you doing???

Pari : Nothing just watching movies.

Mishti: Oh! Can you plz give me Ritwik's phone number???

Pari: Don't tell me that it's been 4 months of your marriage and you don't have your husband's phone number!!!

Mishti: Yeah I don't have!

Pari: Didn't you ever tried to get it?

Mishti : Oh Parii! Stop it yrr, just give me that number!!!

Pari: What will you do?

Mishti : I will tell you later!!!

Pari: Ok!!! I will message you that within a minute.

Soon she messaged me that.

After looking that number I thought that what should I do now?? I don't have that much courage to talk to him on call So I decided to message him!!

"Hello!!! I'm sorry...I forget to tell anyone that I'm going somewhere. It's all my fault..I always make you worried about me hope you get information about where I'm and yeah you can sleep on bed now...."

Don't know why but I feel so relief after telling this, I'm feeling so happy.

Then I relaxed for sometime and Fall asleep, when I wake up in the evening..it was 6:00 pm. I saw my phone there was a call from Ishu!
I called her....

Mishti: Hello Ishuu!!!

Isha: Hello bhabhi!!! I have told mom and dad about you, mom want to talk to you.

Mishti: Ok give her!!!

RM: Beta why didn't you told me this before....I should have gave you some gifts for them.

Mishti : No mom, no need for that.

RM : But why...it's my love for them.

Mishti : Don't worry mom I'll give them something from your side ok!!

RM : Ok and don't worry you can stay there as much as you want, I will take care of everyone.

Mishti : Thankyou mom.

RM : God bless you beta!!!

And they hang up the call..

I was so happy!!!

I saw the message which I had sent to Ritwik he had seen it but didn't reply anything. Is he really angry on me...?
Oh god!!! This guy!!!

Then I came downstairs.

Mishti: Mumma why didn't you wake me up, it's been 6:30 pm.

MM(in teasing way): You were sleeping so peacefully like your in laws didn't let you sleep.

Mishti : No mom, they are so sweet!!!

MM: Okay okay now help me in the kitchen.

I helped mom and after sometime we had our dinner with papa.

Next day papa didn't go anywhere as he want to stay with us.

We had so much fun. Like these don't know when those beautiful 15 days left, honestly I forgot everything.

Then on 16th day,

MM : Mishti when will you are going back???

Mishti(in shocking way): Oh Mumma I totally forgot about itt!!!

MM : How can you do this Mishti??? you didn't even talk to your in laws these days.

Mishti : Sorry Mumma!!! I know they will not say me anything, will went back tomorrow surely!!!

MM: Okay then pack your clothes which you have bought from shopping and all the things at night we will talk to your papa ok and if you need any help then let me know!!

Mishti : Ok Mumma!!!

Then after lunch I started packing my stuffs. And within 2 hours I had completed, then I take a nap and at night papa also came home.

Mishti : Dad I want to go back!!

MD: Why Beta! Is everything fine na ?

Mishti: Yes papa all fine!!!!

MD: Then why did you want to go???

MM: It's been so many days since she is here now she had to go to her in law's house.

Mishti : Yes papa, it's too long also I have to prepare for my next exams after some days.

MD: Ok!!! As your wish,do you want anything from us.

Mishti : No papa!!! I have your love and it means everything!!!

After having lunch I called Ishu and tell her that I will come tomorrow early in the morning!!

Isha: Ok bhabhi!! I will arrange a driver for you in the morning.

Mishti: Ok!!! Good night Ishu!!!

Isha: Good Night bhabhi!

Then she saw the message that she had sent to Ritwik, days passed but he didn't sent any reply.

The next day, I woke up early!!

It's 7:00am in the morning.

Mumma and papa were there on the main gate to bid bye to me.

I hugged them, they were crying. I consoled them with my teary eyes.

Mishti : Mumma papa, Don't cry..I will come here time to time.

They hugged me again and I sat on the car driver had arranged my luggage to the car already.

After an hour I reached home...

Sooo here is the next chapter of the story!!!
I hope you all like ittt!!!
Next Update After 100 likes!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️