~CHAPTER THREE~

3rd person

After evie sailed away from her own village she met up with a boy, around her age, named Luffy. And a crew of pirates, with a leader named Shanks.

 She stayed there with Luffy for a while and helped him on his way to becoming king of the pirates. They sailed around for a while in a boat until one day the encountered a whirlpool....

evie's POV

"Crammed into this stupid barrel with two swords isn't the most comfortable thing just so you know!" I yelled to my captain in the barrel next to me. "Shut up!" he yelled back to me "I think someone's found us!"

I heard voices coming from the outside of the barrel I was crammed in. Something pulled it up and set it on the ground.

3rd person POV

Luffy jumped out of the barrel he was in and smiled to the terrified men on the ground. They became even more startled when swords were stabbed through the other barrel, bursting it open.

After Luffy and evie's fight with Alvida's crew, the young pink haired boy told them about a pirate hunter named Zoro that Luffy especially wanted on the crew, this "pirate hunter" seemed very familiar to evie, so familiar that she could see him clearly in her head.

~TIME SKIP~

The trio got to the marine base and were peering over the stone wall, inside was a tall man dresses in dark green with a bandana on. evie eyes widened at the sight but she said nothing.

Coby and Luffy were talking to each other about the man but evie was too busy wrapped up in her own thoughts. She was snapped back into reality when she heard a third voice.

"What's the deal with you three?" he said looking up at them "You with the light brown hair, you look familiar."

evie tried to utter some words out but she didn't know what to say, or how to say it. Finally she got a few words out. "its me, evie" 

Zoro's head shot up and he stared right into her teal eyes. "evie? like evie Shimotsuki?" She nodded her head at him "Hey Zoro" evie spoke with a slight chuckle

Luffy looked between the two with a questioning look, he was about to ask them something when a ladder suddenly showed up beside Coby. 

A little girl popped up at the top of the wall and proceeded to climb down a rope into the courtyard. "LUFFY WE GOTTA STOP HER!!!!!" Coby started screaming "SHE'LL BE KILLED EITHER BY THE DEMON OR THE MARINES THEMSELVES!!!" the little girl ran across the courtyard and up to Zoro.

"Coby chill, he's not a demon he's just a prick. The girl will be fine."

 "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!!" he screamed back at her, to which evie rolled her eyes in response.

Their attention was drawn to the little girl and the so called "DEMON" She stopped running in front of him and held something to her chest. "what do you want?" Zoro had asked her.

"I thought you might be getting hungry, so I made you some rice balls!" The girl held them out to Zoro "You got a death wish kid? Just scram."

~TIME SKIP~ 

Coby and evie started to *attempt to* untie Zoro, while Coby was explaining what was going to happen. They were interrupted by some marines. "End of the line! For the crime of treason against me" 

Their heads turned to the person speaking to find out that it was Morgan "I sentence you both to die where you stand!" (NOT a JoJo reference)  Coby decided that the best option was to cry.

As soon as the marines fired their guns, Luffy used his gum gum power to get down to the courtyard to block all of the bullets they fired.

Zoro and Coby looked at Luffy in complete shock while evie looked like it was normal for that to happen. Zoro looked at Luffy and said "What the hell are you?!"

"I'm Monkey D. Luffy, and I'm gonna be king of the pirates!"

im so sorry it took me this long to post a new chapter, i dont have that much motivation because literaly no one reads this book =) sorry if theres mistakes i had to do this like 5 seconds before i left for school(edit) i know i left out the part about ace and shit but we can just pretend it happened coz im creating a story line to go along with this rn

word count: 740