{the story begins}

The maze was one of wicked's many things they did to the immunes. But this story isn't about something wicked has done but someone else.

It was a nice and normal day in the glade Thomas and Minho were just doing a normal check in the maze. When suddenly Thomas sees something different. "Hey, Min look was that always there?" Thomas asked pointing at some kind of parkour. "Uhh no that wasn't there before.." Minho said and looked at the weird parkour thing and noticed that there was some kind of Bag at the end stuck to a part of the wall. "There is something on the end," Minho said and pointed at the end of the parkour. "I don't know about you but I'm going to do it what if it's our way out," Thomas said and he walks over to the start of the parkour. Minho watched as Thomas was struggling to do the parkour until he heard Thomas say "FINALLY I MADE IT!".

When Thomas came back down he was holding the bag in his hand still closed. "Let's open it in the glade it's getting late," Thomas said and started to run back to the glade Minho followed behind him.

Back in the glade in the runner's hut they opened the bag to Discover a pretty big bottle with some red liquid it looked like some kind of alcohol so they decided to show it to Alby. "It does look like alcohol?" Alby said inspecting the bottle. "I think it's save to drink it at the bonfire tonight, but it might be better if one of you keeps it so that the entire glade doesn't get drunk," Alby said.

Time skip brought by a spear:)

Newt was walking around by the bonfire and suddenly hears Chuck yelling at Thomas and Minho on a small bench away from the bonfire. He walks over to them to hear Chuck saying "COME ON JUST TWO SIPS THATS ALL I JUST WANT TO TRY IT PLEASE THOMAS PLEASE!". "Don't ask me, ask either Alby or Newt they're in charge," Thomas said and took a sip of the drink and passed it on to Minho. "I think two sips wouldn't be that bad Tommy," Newt said out of nowhere "Woo thanks newt, NOW GIVE MEEE!" Chuck said happily when he finally got the bottle and took two sips and he gave the bottle to Newt and runs over to the other. "You do know he is going to be hyper the entire time right?" Thomas said to Newt "Oh I forgot about that," Newt said while taking a sip from the bottle "Alby wasn't lying when he said this stuff is good," newt said and took another sip. "Yea even Gally and Fry like it," Minho said.  

 A couple of minutes later at the bonfire newt started to feel dizzy and sick so he went to sleep early but before he lays down his cheeks started to burn and he wanted to scream but he also didn't want the attention so he kept quiet but the tears flow down his face from the pain. when the pain stopped newt was too tired to even care what happened and lays down and says "That's a problem for morning me,".

Thomas didn't feel good. what was in that drink he thinks to himself when he falls asleep

Minho was on his way to the runner hut to put the drink from the maze in there for safety. When he falls to the ground his head was spinning but he stood back up and went inside the hut really quickly put the bottle down and runs out to go to sleep.

Alby was sitting next to Chuck who was complaining about a headache and dizziness when he also started to feel dizzy. So he and Chuck went to sleep hoping that the dizziness would disappear in the morning.

Gally was not really feeling good his entire body was in pain and he tries his best to ignore it now trying to fall asleep he knew that Frypan also was not feeling good and went to sleep and later Chuck was also complaining about pain Gally hoped it was all just Coincidence and he falls asleep.