{Something is different}

When Thomas woke up newt was the only one still asleep he was not facing Thomas. so he lets him sleep it looks like he needs it. Thomas went over to the runner's hut to start the day to discover that Minho wasn't there. So he went to look for him to find him with Alby "So you're saying that you feel weir- oh hi Thomas," Alby said when he noticed Thomas. "What was that about?" Thomas ask's "Well Chuck Gally Minho Teresa Frypan and I are not really feeling good and not like we're sick, but that something isn't right," Alby said. Thomas had the same feeling but was ignoring it the entire time "Oh can you maybe wake up Newt Thomas?" Alby asked. "Yea sure," Thomas replied and went back to the sleeping area.

.He was standing in front of Newt but he still wasn't facing him "Newt..newt wake up it's already day," Thomas whispered quietly. "Tommy...?" Newt said tired we turns to face Thomas. But when Thomas looked at newt's face he was shocked. Newt looked at Thomas who was in complete shock "Are you okay Tommy you look like you've seen a ghost?" Newt asked. Thomas grabbed one of Minho's hidden mirrors and showed Newt his face. Newt looked in the mirror to see what Thomas so from shock his cheeks were slightly more darker with little white freckles. And Newt panicked "How...HOW DID THAT GET THERE!" Newt said "GET OFF PLEASE GET OFF!" newt said trying to wipe it off his face only to discover its stuck on his body. Thomas got a piece of fabric that was laying on the ground cleans it off and gives it to Newt while saying "Here maybe you can cover them up with this?" "Thanks, Tommy....," Newt said quietly while putting the fabric around his face like a mask "Please Tommy... do not tell anyone please...," Newt almost begged.

Meanwhile with Teresa Alby Gally and Chuck. Teresa was not really having a good time her back was killing her by every movement. Chuck was very hyper but was also having a headache. Gally was just In some kind of time-out corner after having an anger outburst on Alby but he was still growling for some reason. Alby was as just trying to calm Chuck down. When Thomas and Newt walked in newt was for some reason covering his face with a piece of fabric. "Hey newt how did you sleep and why the mask?" Alby asked still confused by the mask. "I slept good I guess, and the mask is a bit of private information sorry," Newt said "But I will start working now speak you later mate," Newt said and walked away leaving Thomas alone with the others.

Later Thomas sees Newt working but he was still wearing his hoodie and the mask of course. "Hey newt why are you still wearing your hoodie isn't that too warm?" Thomas asks that when Newt grabs him and gets to a spot where no one can see them. And he slowly lifts up his shirt until his shoulder are visible that's when Thomas sees that on both newt's shoulders are the same light brown skin with white spots on it. Newt puts his shirt over his shoulders again "See Tommy I don't really have a Choice I was just getting ready for the work for today so as normal I take off my shirt but that's when I noticed that those same stupid spots are on my shoulders so I didn't have much choice than to work with my shirt on, and yes it's shucking hot Tommy," newt said and went back to work.

(time skip brought by the lonely griever)

somewhere else on ?????

"Miss we didn't put that there do we need to save them?" A scientist said to a woman in pure white clothes. "No, I want to see what will happens, and figure out who placed it in the maze," the woman said. "Okay Ava," the scientist said and went back to work.