'Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater'

______________Cynthia_______________

"Hello? Norrrr I got the job!! Yess I know so get ready cause we celebrating seriously okay okay bye love youu" I can't believe I got the job Cynthia thinks to herself. I feel like I was there all day though, I wonder if Ignacio is still at work she thought to herself. Cynthia picks up the phone dials Ignacio's number *ring ring ring* he's not picking up...
"Bueno?"
"Babe I got the jobb"
"aw princesa how amazing I knew you could do it"
"Thank youu mi-" Cynthia can hear in the background a girl laughing.
"Dónde estas?"
"salí con mis amigos a tomar algo después del trabajo"
"¿Dónde? iré contigo allí
"¿Qué? No, no vengas, son solo hombres"

Cynthia listens carefully on the other line and hears the girls voice again "Ignacioo donde estásss? My body needs you so bad."
¿También estás con una perra Ignacio where the fuck are you??¿Quién es ella, Ignacio?"
"Babe no te preocupes it's just a coworker"
"¿Dijiste que son todos hombres? por eso no pude ir"
"Vete a la verga Ignacio seriously you're with another bitch"
"Babe don't be like that- "there you are chulo, why are you hiding from me hmm? soo we still going to your place tonight?"
"Are you fucking kidding me? Ignacio youre fucking that BITCH. no llames a mi teléfono, no envíes mensajes, no pienses en mí. don't even try coming to my apartment."

Cynthia hangs up with tears rolling down her eyes. She's still parked in the parking lot. Suddenly  she hears a knock it that causes her to jump.

She tries rubbing the tears off her face before rolling down the window. "Hi Mr Reyes sorry I haven't left yet" she laughs "No it's okay but are you okay?" He asks she can hear his voice sounds concerned "Yup yup totally haha why?" she pushes her hair back. "Just came out get something from y car but I'll see you tomorrow then Ms. Ramirez have a good day" He sends her a soft smile. She smiles at him back and sighs when he walks away. 'Fuck' she says as she leans her forehead on the steering wheel.
She turns her car on and heads home.

"'Up Next '¿Y Todo Para Qué?' By Intocable" her eyes started to water wow what a perfect moment how ironic.
"Que más quieres de mí
Si ya todo te di
Te di mi cariño, te di mi confianza
Te di mi calor
Que más quieres de mí"
Cynthia was singing along with passion while tears were streaming down her cheeks. I fucking hate him so much she said to herself while crying. She wiped her tears away and thought to herself no don't cry it's okay screw him and that bitch. She started taking deep breaths in and out. She loved that song but she knew the lyrics a little too well which hurt her but luckily it changed to "The Worst" by Jhene Aiko.

"And don't take this personal but you're the worst you know what you've done to me". She finally pulls up Infront of her apartment and sees a silhouette of a man infront of her door. She prays that it's not Ignacio but she can already feel it's him.

She parks the car and gets off and heads to her apartment.
"Cariño.." he breathes out
"Qué quieres Ignacio" Cynthia says with a cold tone not looking at him
"Cyn Mírame.. I'm so sorry for what I've done to you, she was nothing to me but you are my everything Cynthia te amo con todo mi corazon mi amor por favor mirame" he said while holding Cynthia's hand.

She was trying her best to hold back her tears.  "Ignacio no entiendes how much you've hurt me, fuiste mi primer todo.. te quise con todo mi corazón, No puedo mirarte sin sentir dolor en mi corazón"

"I told you don't come looking for me Nacio.. if you want my forgiveness I need time.. I gave you my virginity and you knew how much that meant to me so you sleeping with another girl while you were with me kills me inside.. it makes me feel like I wasn't good enough for you?"

".... Cyn you are my everything but you were always busy and so was I.. so I needed comfort from somewhere and she was always there when I needed her.. I don't love her or feel anything for her." Ignacio says while rubbing her hand with his fingers.
"Move Ignacio.. I'm not ready for this conversation." Cynthia yanks her hand away from him and pulls out her keys from her purse. Ignacio moves to the side watching Cynthia the entire time.