What You Want

you'll know when to play tha song 😛
———————-

you'll know when to play tha song 😛———————-

Jaylen (Jay) Soo
POV:

"What do you want me to do, Jay?" Kyah practically shouted as she followed me around.
I wasn't upset with Kyah. More like I was hurt and bothered that she left me at a party she wanted to go to. I've been ignoring her recently.
Thanksgiving break was finally over.

Kavari would go back to his clique of loud basketball boys and I'd go back to mine.

The skinny tracks kids who never missed leg day.

Honestly, I enjoyed us being together. Most
of our conversations were dumb, and stupid.

But I enjoyed it.

I enjoyed him.

Speaking of Kavari, he'd been busier than ever now. He decided to start going to open gyms to improve in basketball.
Meaning he'd be gone more than ever. We've both been busy, no time to talk and no time to hangout.
We'd only talk in the morning, during the one class we had, or after school. It wasn't enough for me. I wanted more.

"Are you even listening?" Oh, right.
Kyah. I let out a sigh.
Arguing with people was never my thing.
Either I cared or I didn't, and right now, I don't give a flying fuck.
"No, I'm not." I say with a shrug. What does she expect me to say? She's the one who left me.
"You left me at a fucking party I didn't even want to go to. Not only did you leave, you didn't tell me until after we both left. You want to know what you can do? Leave me the fuck alone."
Kyah looked shocked. A little uncomfortable too.

She sighs heavily.
"Fuck you."

I expected that.

I probably could've worded that what I said in a different way. She deserved it though. I don't care if I need to hang out by myself, or even be a loner. I'd rather be alone than hang out people who aren't true friends.

I needed a hug from Kavari right about now.

That's all I wanted.

A hug from Vari.

———————————

I plopped on my bed exhausted. Track practice has been kicking my ass.

I hate school.

It's not the worst thing in the world, but it's draining.

Kyah made sure to give me every dirty look possible throughout the day. She has no right to be upset. She left me. What if I got black out drunk? What then?