Sweet Justice Part 4

At the ship where the Amazons sailing to home as Diana sits on a crate in sorrow. Then Zatanna, Green Lantern, Supergirl, Bumblebee, Batgirl, and Y/N are at the ship. As Batgirl was making hand signals of the plan and she starts diving in the ocean and Y/N and the girls didn't understand what her signals mean. Batgirl was on the ship hiding and try to get Wonder Woman's attention, but she didn't hear. So Batgirl was trying to get closer and closer to get attention but no avail. Finally she got close to Wonder Woman to get her attention and she heard.

Wonder Woman: "Why are you here, Barbara Gordon?"

Batgirl: "We're here to seek you out. See?
She showed that the team are coming to rescue her. But unfortunately they got caught and the Amazon warriors are holding them by their ears.

Zatanna, Bumblebee, Supergirl, Green Lantern, Y/N: "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!"

Batgirl: "Ooh, that wasn't supposed to happen."

She said as Hippolyta grabbed her ear and pulling her up.

Queen Hippolyta: "How dare you board my vessel without permission? Throw them to the ocean beast Cetus

Queen Hippolyta: "How dare you board my vessel without permission? Throw them to the ocean beast Cetus."

Batgirl: *gasps*

The Amazons began to take them to the side to throw them into the ocean.

Zatanna, Bumblebee, Green Lantern, Supergirl, and Y/N: Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!

Supergirl: Oh, wait.

Supergirl punched the Amazons holding them and sending them to the ocean as the others went to battle and then you transformed.

Y/N: It's Wolfen time! (This will be your catchphrase throughout the whole story).

You and the girls started fighting the Amazon warriors. The girls were fighting but very badly except you since you don't have no problem with it.

Green Lantern: Diana, we won't let you go without a fight!

Zatanna: We're sorry we gave up, Diana!

Bumblebee was small as she was flying away from an Amazon that was trying to catch her with a butterfly net.

Bumblebee: You gotta come back and be our leader again!

Batgirl: It's true. Look how bad we are at this!
Well except for Y/N."

Supergirl was now being dog-piled by a bunch of Amazons.

Supergirl: You once said I could be the greatest hero the world of Man ever knew. *muffled* But it wasn't me, it's you!

Suddenly, the boat started shaking as a bunch green leafey vines rises from the water and grabbed the Amazons off of Supergirl as the vines wrapped around their waists.