The Halloween Special

A/N: How do you do, The following chapter your about to read is not from the show as you can see this is my first Halloween special that I have ever made in my entire life. This was an idea that I've had for a while now and I wanted to do this for fun. I think it will thrill you, it may shock you, it might even horrify you. So sit back, relax and enjoy the Halloween special of Werewolf by night if you dare.

                    Werewolf by night Thriller

It all started when a couple drove through the roads of the forest until the car itself came to a complete stop.

Boyfriend: I gotta say we're out of gas.

Girlfriend: So what are we gonna do now.

Then the couple started walking.

Girlfriend: I'm sorry I didn't believe you.

Boyfriend: Can I ask you something?

Girlfriend: What?

Boyfriend: You know I like you don't you.

Girlfriend: Yes.

Boyfriend: Then I hope you like me the way I like you.

Girlfriend: Yes.

Boyfriend: I was wondering if... you would be my girl.

Girlfriend: Oh, Michael.

Then the couple embraced each other as Michael took out a ring from his pocket and inserted into his girlfriend's finger.

Girlfriend: It's beautiful.

Michael: Now it's official. I have something I wanna tell you.

Girlfriend: Yes Michael.

Michael: I'm not like other guys.

Girlfriend: Of course not, that's why I love you.

Michael: No I mean I'm different.

Girlfriend: What are you talking about?

Suddenly the fog faded away as a full moon was shown as Michael was struggling and then fell to the ground.

Girlfriend: Are you alright.

Michael: Get away!

Michael was now transforming into a werecat as his girlfriend screams and runs away in terror. She started running through the forest as he was chasing her, as she was running he jumped in front of her as she fell to the ground as the werewolf was now in front of her as she was now more terrified of him.

Then the scene changes to the people as the audience in the movie theatre screamed with horror as it turns out it was a movie all along. Then we see Y/N and Barbi sitting with the audience, Y/N was enjoying the film while Barbi was terrified and clinging to his arm.

Cop *in the film*: Sheriff, he's over here. God, look at that thing. LOOK OUT!

Barbi: Can we get out of here?

Y/N: No, I'm enjoying this. *eating popcorn*

Barbi: Well, I can't watch. Excuse me.

Barbi got up and left the theater as Y/N took another bite of his popcorn, then handed it to someone else, as he got up and left as well.

Sheriff *in the film*: It's scrolled in blood.

Cop *in the film*: What's it say?

Sheriff *in the film*: "See you next Wednesday"?

Then the music started playing as Y/N made it out of the theater to meet up with Barbi.

Y/N: It's only a movie.