Chapter 31

Chapter 31

After dinner, Lu Lin went to drive, and Lu Xiaogong called Bai Wanming.

At this time, Bai Wanming was very busy.

An urgent phone call from the special assistant this morning knocked Bai Wanming out of bed who wanted to be lazy once in a while.

It turned out that Mrs. Li launched an attack on Mr. Bai's stock market. Fortunately, Mrs. Bai was prepared late and tomorrow morning.

Ji Yuanju's detective agency was not opened for nothing. After Bai Wanming appointed him to check Li Yueru's information, the information was placed in front of Bai Wanming within a few hours.

Also, do you really think that Li Feizhou has nothing to do with finding those shareholders?

Since Mrs. Li dared to do something this time, he dared to chop off his claws.

When Lu Xiaogong called, Bai Wanming was in a meeting, and there was a heated discussion in the meeting room.

The sudden ringtone of the mobile phone brought the heated quarrel to an abrupt end.

A table of people looked at each other and exchanged winks. The conference room was so quiet that only the ringing bells were left.

Seeing that everyone was silent, a chubby manager cursed, "Who forgot to turn off their cell phone? What nonsense? This is a meeting!"

Bai Wanming, who was sitting at the top, twitched his eyebrows, "It's mine."

"Ahem! I'm sorry, President, I didn't know it was your phone that was ringing." The fat manager was so embarrassed that he wanted to find a crack in the ground.

The people below couldn't help laughing.

Bai Wanming ignored these people. He picked up the phone and was about to hang up, but changed his mind after seeing the caller ID.

Bai Wanming got up from his chair and walked out. Before he left, he told everyone in the meeting room, "The meeting will be suspended for fifteen minutes." After speaking,

he immediately pressed the answer button, as if he was afraid that the person on the other end of the phone would wait a long time. wait.

"Xiao Wei, are you up? Have you eaten yet?"

I don't know what the person on the other end of the phone said, but Bai Wanming's face instantly softened, as if the ice had melted.

The people at the big table in the conference room were so surprised by his changes that their jaws dropped. One of them couldn't even hold the pen in his hand, and it fell on the hard floor, making a crisp sound.

This "click", as if some mechanism had been activated, everyone at the table lowered their voices to discuss, "Who was that person who called the president just now? Does anyone know?" "Is the president in a relationship? Tsk tsk, you

guys I didn't see it, the way the president's iceberg melted just now! I was almost tempted." "

Come on, don't think about it, if the president can fall in love with you, he would have liked you a long time ago, so why wait until now?

" Don't I know? Do I still need you to remind me?"

"The president must be in a relationship!"

"Hey, didn't any of you notice that the president's walking posture is a bit strange?"

"Eh? You noticed it too? I found out, but I couldn't figure out why, you know?"