Chapter 55

Chapter 55

"I didn't say that. Of course, Brother Lu, if you think so, it's fine." Su Mingyi didn't deny it, and it's useless to deny it. This man has clearly confirmed the matter.

But what he was curious about was how Lu Xiaogong connected this matter to him.

"Can I ask Brother Lu why he associates me with the assassin who killed the Lord of Cyan Frost Castle?" "

When I first entered the door, I smelled a bloody smell on you."

Lu Xiaogong's mouth twitched. Hook, there is nothing to hide. Of course, because of the smell of blood, the person who thought of assassinating the Lord of Cyan Frost Castle finally thought of his true identity, and he would not tell him.

"So that's how it is." Su Mingyi suddenly realized, he never thought that it was the reason, the smell of blood that he himself hadn't smelled was the culprit that exposed him.

This man has a good nose?

Lu Xiaogong played with the ring on his hand, a little hesitant in his heart, did he want to reveal Su Mingyi's identity?

But after breaking through, how should he explain everything he knew?

What Su Mingyi said just now clearly admitted that he was the one who assassinated Li Huaqing, so needless to say, his other identity is ready to be revealed.

After all, it was said in the plot that the person who assassinated Li Huaqing this time was the male protagonist.

Lu Xiaogong never expected that the male protagonist he had been looking for but couldn't see was just lying by his side in a vest and taking advantage of him for nothing.

There is no mention in the plot that the male lead is crooked. Until the finale, he was a straight guy who couldn't be more straight.

What now?

Straight straight and suddenly bent by itself?

This is a plot like a wild horse running wild...

After thinking about it, Lu Xiaogong decided not to break the identity of the hero.

After all, Shu Yufu didn't tell her everything to herself back then.

He didn't even mention the male lead's name to himself, even if he used Shu Yufu as a raft to expose Su Mingyi's identity, and when the two of them met and made a statement, then the irrationality in his words would not be just Immediately exposed?

Wouldn't that be asking for trouble?

He doesn't like trouble.

"What are you thinking?"

Su Mingyi's tone was a bit unhappy, this man was lost in thought in front of him, ignoring him.

"I want to be quiet." Lu Xiaogong replied subconsciously.

"Who is Jingjing?" Su Mingyi's complexion changed, and he stared at Lu Xiaogong fiercely.

What a big reaction?

Lu Xiaogong glanced at him in surprise, and suddenly thought of playing a prank, "Quiet, she is a great beauty, and has attracted countless men and women in the world to worry about her, dying or dying." Looking at Su Mingyi's burning eyes

, Lu Xiaogong was in a good mood, and he quickly changed the subject, "Didn't you just say to leave? If you don't leave, it will be too late. People from Cyan Frost Castle might find this inn soon." Su Mingyi wrote down a few