Chapter 113

Chapter 113 The hero and I are enemies

Lu Xiaogong who just came to foreign countries really suffered a lot.

First is the language, then the living habits.

The language is okay, after all, I have a dream with a photographic memory, and the problem of communication will soon cease to be a problem.

But in terms of living habits, he suffered a lot.

He is not used to foreigners' hamburgers, fried chicken sandwiches, etc. The Chinese restaurants outside are not only expensive but also tasteless.

Naturally, it is not suitable for Lu Xiaogong who has always been rich and powerful, but in order not to starve to death, he can only make do with it.

During that time, he lost more than a dozen catties. When Mu Mingjiang saw him for the first time abroad, he was taken aback.

There is no other reason, Lu Xiaogong is too thin.

After knowing the reason, Mu Mingjiang felt distressed.

Having never cooked before, he started to roll up his sleeves and learn how to cook.

He is quite talented in this, he followed the recipe every day, and after wasting countless ingredients, he finally made something that Lu Xiaogong could eat, so he gave him a thumbs up.

With the support of the boss, Mu Mingjiang worked harder. Apart from the necessary work, he learned how to cook better. Without the guidance of a chef, his cooking skills improved by leaps and bounds.

Since then, Lu Xiaogong's stomach has been taken care of.

Unless he was too busy to get away, he would go home and cook for Lu Xiaogong every day.

After learning how to cook, they lived together naturally.

We can meet every morning and night.

This stay is more than four years.

Lu Xiaogong found that Mu Mingjiang liked to touch him more and more.

There are more and more surprise attacks like today.

Lu Xiaogong didn't bother to pay attention to his scoundrel, and asked curiously, "What did you make so delicious today?"

"Guess." Mu Mingjiang didn't say anything, but just showed a mysterious smile.

"Spicy chicken, do you have any more?" He only smelled this one so far.

"Yes, guess again."

Lu Xiaogong sniffed it again, and shook his head honestly, "I can't guess." "

Since you can't guess, let's see you later.

" Looking at him a little strangely.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

he asked.

Lu Xiaogong withdrew his gaze, shook his head, "No, I just think you're a little strange today."

Usually I just said it when I asked, but today I'm still a secret.

"Really?" Mu Mingjiang asked back.

"Yes."

"Okay, okay, you say yes, you sit and watch TV, I still have a few dishes to cook."

Mu Mingjiang pushed him to sit on the sofa in the living room, and turned on the TV for him. Xiao Gong looked up at him, "Don't you need my help?"