❤️Pocky Stash❤️ Part 1

"Neh neh, (Last Name)-chan~ What do you think about the chocolates I'm about to give to Himuro-senpai?~" Your best friend, (Best Friend's name) started bragging you about her gift that she was going to give to her crush. You were a new student in Yosen High, and your best friend (let's just say that the two of you became instant best friends when she threw a bitch slap on the bullies' faces) keeps talking about a guy whom she have a crush on. She keeps chanting the name 'Himuro' everywhere around you and keep rubbing it in your face every time you ask who this guy is.

This was the 3rd week you've been studying here, yet you still don't know most of your classmates and schoolmates. You have already made an outstanding performance during class, sometimes you would surpass the scores of your own best friend (yes, you have a smart best friend), and sometimes you would accept private tutorial with your female classmates. YET you still don't know your senpais and classmates.

"E-eh.... I don't know. I just hope he won't be poisoned?" You sweatdropped. She knew you were just joking, but if it includes the subject 'Himuro' , she would take it seriously.

"That's just mean, (Last Name)-chan!!!" Your Best Friend sulked, sitting on the 'emo corner' of your classroom.

Honestly, you didn't really care who this 'Himuro' guy she keeps talking about, but the more she daydreams about him, the more you kept getting curious.

'Just how popular is this 'Himuro' guy?'

--Time Skip~ brought to you by Aomine's magazine--

"Ugh, Why do I even care about her confession? I mean, he would accept her, right? I guess I'm just worried if he doesn't accept her...." You sighed in worry. Why the hell do you even care? You're not her nor Himuro, so you don't have the right to be worried.

Except that the fact she's your bestfriend. Your bestfriend. If he rejects her, she cries. You can't handle people crying. Shit.

You are now in the cafeteria because it was already lunch time. You took out your pocky stash and opened it, taking one and putting it in your mouth.

You also took out your favorite book. It was a fanfiction of Ereri (ErenxLevi) and you started flipping the page where your bookmark was put. 'This fanfic is getting damn serious'. You thought. While you were too busy reading it, you noticed that the shade of light was blocked by 'someone'.

"Ehem, May I repeat~ Can I have some of your pocky?~" you heard a masculine and deep voice beside you that made you flinch in surprise. You turned to see who the guy was and your eyes widen.

'Holy shit!'

You felt your cheeks turned warm as you stared at his long purple hair. He also had purple eyes, and his masculine chest could be seen due to his tight uniform. You blinked a few times, trying to clear your vision. 'Holy shit! Every time I blink, I could see his muscles getting bigger and bigger!!'

Is this a guy or a girl?

"Who are you?" You questioned to the purple giant who was standing beside your seat, trying to face him with a questioned face.

"I only asked for your pocky, not my name." The next words made you tick a mark for a while, but you tried to calm yourself by putting another pocky in your mouth.

"I'm sorry, but I don't give what people asked unless they tell me their names." You replied and crossed your arms, waiting for his answer. Trying to put back the stash in your bag, since you were getting impatient, he suddenly spoke up.

"Eh? Fine~ My name is Murasakibara Atsushi~" He replied as if he was honest.

"Really?"

"Of course~ Now can I have your pockys?" He whined like a little boy in front of you, and damn, it attracted a lot of people. Mostly girls. Fangirls.

'Wahhh~ He's so cute!'

'Emergerd I think I'm fangirling kyaaaaa~~'

'Why is he whining to that girl? Did she do something bad to him?'

Feeling nervous around the atmosphere that surrounded you, you immediately took out your stash and gave it to him. You've always hated that kind of atmosphere, the kind of atmosphere where all eyes are on you.

"Wah~ Arigatou, (Nickname)-chin for giving me the stash~"He gave you a cute smile and you smiled back.

You are the type of girl who is shy, but is clearly not innocent. People would think you're unapproachable because you distance yourself from the others. Yes, you always distance yourself away from the others
'At least I'm not feeling that atmosphere anymore--wait how did he know my name, my NICKNAME??!?!'

As you look beside your seat again, you realized that he was no longer there. He was already marching outside the cafeteria, with the stash on his hand and 3 pockys in his mouth.

"W-Wait!!! I didn't tell you to get the whole stash! COME BACK HERE!" You commanded the giant but it felt like nothing for him.

"No."

That answer really made you furious. I mean, who wouldn't be angry when someone is stealing your food?!? "HEY!!!!" You shouted in rage as you were still on your seat, mumbling stupid things like 'That bastard really took my food' or 'I'm sure I'm going to steal his food soon'.

While Murasakibara was already outside, just waiting for his friend, Himuro, for their basketball practice. He thought to himself.

'That girl earlier is somehow really nice to me, I should repay her something tomorrow~.....'

--

How was Chapter 1? BRUH XDD

Anyway this is just weird 'cause I putted effort in the book cover for some reason XD ._.

Anyway hope you enjoy this one ^_^ I really tried putting some humor in it .-. Since I don't know what to do with this giant sheeesh...