❤️Pocky Stash❤️ Part 4

(3 months later)

3 months after that deal was promised by the both of you, the relationship ACTUALLY lasted for long, more like, even today you're still his girlfriend. (Best friend's name) had finally moved on after the rejection.

"STOP RUBBING IT ON MY FACE ALREADY!" (Best friend's name) yelled at you, feeling irritated when you kept teasing her with Himuro's name. You two were walking outside the classroom, since it was dismissal time.

"Oh Himuro, Ah~" You faked moaned as you dramatically caressed your shoulder.

"I swear I'm going to beat the guts out of you if you--"

"Did you just call me, (Last Name)-chan?" Himuro suddenly appeared behind you with Murasakibara beside him.

"Ah-- H-Himu-ro--I got to go now, (Last Name)!" (Best Friend's name) ran quickly far from you as she left you with Himuro and your boyfriend.

I guess she still hasn't moved on yet.

"Hi, (First Name)-chin~" Atsushi waved at you and gave you another pocky stash.

"Thanks~" You gladly accepted it and smiled at him. Seeing your smile already made Atsushi's cheeks flushed with the color of red.

"I guess I'm going to leave you two alone, Bye Murasakibara-kun and (Last Name)-chan." Himuro speaks up and waves at the both of you, leaving you two alone.

"Let's go home now, (First Name)-chin?~" Atsushi asked and you nodded, clinging on his arm as usual. Atsushi taking you home was already a daily routine for the both of you, and he would never get tired of it. Since seeing you walking home by yourself will make Atsushi worry already.

Even though the whole school already knows that the two of you are dating, you have never kissed him yet. Not that it's a bothersome, but somehow it really made you.... Desperate.

You already started falling in love with the giant, and you admitted it. You told your friends and siblings, even your parents. But they would always say the same question:

"*facepalm* Aren't you two dating?"

--

"(First Name)-chin, I have a confession to make." Atsushi speaks up as he continues to munch on his chips.

You tilted your head as you faced him. "Hm? What is it?"

"I'm jealous."

The both of you stopped walking after he committed. You were confused of what he meant. "What do you mean, Atsushi?"

"I'm jealous when I keep hearing you saying Muro-chin's name in front of (Best Friend's name)-chin." He said as he stopped eating his chips.

As you heard that, you registered of what he meant. He thinks that I like Himuro..

Suddenly you laughed at his jealousy as he faced you with a pout. "What's so funny?"

You tried to suppress your laugh. "I was just teasing (Best Friend's name), Atsushi. Just because I keep mentioning Himuro's name to her, doesn't mean I like him." You continued to laugh.

"I-I know that, (First Name)-chin~.... But-" Before he could finished his sentence, he suddenly looked down at you and kissed you on the lips.

Pulling away, you blushed madly as you covered your mouth. "W-What was that about?!"

"I want you to moan my name too, (First Name)-chin~" He asked you innocently and smiled. You averted your eyes.

"W-W-Wha-I can't just tease (Best Friend's name) by moaning your name, Atsushi! That's gross!... And stupid!" You said and your face was already a tomato.

"Well then~" He suddenly picked you up in a bridal style. "If you can't do it, I'll make sure you'll moan my name tonight." He drops his snacks as he continued to walk to his apartment, still carrying you.

"I love you, (First Name)-chin."

--

I swear //turns perverted mind off

I'm so done at this.

And NO, I'm not making a lemon about it .///.

Why.