❤️Pocky Stash❤️ Part 3

~Monday Morning inside Yosen High~

"(Last Name)-chaaaaaan!!!!~~" (Best Friend's name) ran towards you and gave you a big hug. Actually, it was more than that. She hugged you tightly and spun you around like a doll.

"(Best Friend's name)...it..f***ing....HURTS!" You shouted as you covered your mouth to prevent from getting sick. She swiftly let you go. "Gee, what is with that attitude of yours today?" You asked.

"Oh~Nothing~" She hummed as if she was daydreaming. You definitely knew it was about Himuro.

"Let me guess, Himuro-senpai is now your boyfriend?" You teased as you pinched her cheeks. She shouted in pain and slapped your hand away.

She was back to her fangirling self and giggled. "No........NOT UNTIL I CONFESS TO HIM!" She held your shoulders and shook you.

"What?!?" You exclaimed. "You haven't confessed to him yet??"

"Yep."

"Then what the hell about the chocolates last Friday?"

"I ate them.... But I brought a new one!" She laughed and you followed a laugh as well, walking towards your lockers. You really just can't ignore this monster.

"Hello, ladies." You heard a soft deep voice in front of both of you. She turned to see who it was and she stood there, frozen.

You turned as well and saw it was that guy again in the convenience store.

"Hello, senpai." You waved to him but (best friend's name) took down your hand and gave an awkward smile.

"Hello, (Last name)-chan. I'm very sorry about Murasakibara's attitude last saturday. He told me to give this to you." He handed you a piece of paper, which you gladly took it and muttered a thanks.

While he was already far from you, your best friend screamed with joy and shook your shoulders again. "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! Himuro-senpai noticed MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

"Would you be quiet!" You rolled your eyes. 'So the guy whom I met in the store is her crush?'

"Ayyyyiiiieeee you're just jealous because my crush noticed me!" She giggled and covered her blushing cheeks.

"For your information, he went near us to apologize to ME. Ha! Shouldn't you be thanking me?" You said in a proud tone.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Just don't forget about my confession later!" She opened her locker and took out the chocolates.

You sighed, reading the letter Himuro gave to you.
--
Dear (Nickname)-chin,

Meet me in the school gym, I need to give you something.

-Atsushi Murasakibara
--

"Well, at least you're finally repaying, eh?" You crumpled the paper and threw it in the garbage can.

(__Time Skip~ Brought to you by Kise's undies~__)

You and your best friend walked towards the gym, since (Best Friend's name) decided to confess her feelings to Himuro after they had their basketball practice.

The two of you snuck to take a little peek of them playing.

You saw Murasakibara blocked two players as Himuro swiftly dribbled the ball and dunked it mercilessly. (A/n: I don't know basketball guys ;-;)

"Practice is over. You can take your rest now." Coach Araki yelled at the players, as all of them nodded and proceeded to walk to the benches.

"Well, you can go and meet Murasakibara-kun now. I think I can handle this by myself." (Best Friend's name) sighed, as her eyes were full of hope.