Chapter 1. A chance to prove myself.

I decided to start this because I gave someone some advice on their fic and well they basically said I couldn't do better. So I'm going to prove them wrong (I know childish.). My two other stories will take priority so this stories updates will be slow, very slow. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

--

A kid with silver hair and bright red eyes was currently training outside in the forest. Night had just taken over yet the boy was still training.

Y/n: Five hundred and one! five hundred and two!

Y/n was swinging his sword with ankle weights and a weighted vest.

Y/n: Five hundred and three! AHHH I can't be bothered! I won't be strong if I keep on going like this! If I want to get a woman like Nee-san and Mother I'll need to be stronger!!

A small group of men began to approach Y/n not knowing he was in the area.

???: Ah I hope I run into a beautiful lady out here.

Y/n: Hm?

???-2: Huh? No chance, and if there was I would claim her for myself.

???-3: Be quiet you three, there might be guards wandering the forest. Our objective is to rob the Griffey family.

Y/n: No pretty ladies will come to you guys I mean you look weaker than me.

???: Huh? Who is this kid?

Y/n: I'm glad you asked.

Y/n did multiple flashy poses while introducing himself.

Y/n: I AM Y/N GRIFEY! THE ONE WHO SHALL BE THE STRONGEST IN THE WORLD! COUNTRIES WILL FEAR ME! PEOPLE WILL TREMBLE BEFORE MY NAME!! I AM KNOWN AS THE ONE WITH LIMITLESS APTITUDE!!

The bandits stood still dumbfounded at the boy's performance.

???: Pfft!

???-2: HAHAHAHA!

They all started laughing.

???-3: Boys it's our lucky day, fate has brought us a hostage on a red carpet. We'll use him to extort money out of the Griffey family.

The other bandits started chuckling and rubbing their hands together.

Y/n: Oi did you not hear what I just said?! I am the one with limitless-

???: Yeah yeah come along nicely and we won't hurt you.

Y/n: *Sigh* It seems you don't get it.

The bandits paused and listened.

Y/n: I'd never let weaklings like you lay a finger on me.

???-3: Is that so? Boys, go crazy.

???-2: Can we cut off some limbs to tone down his attitude?

???-3: Just make sure he doesn't die.

Y/n: Hmph, to think I'd be so heavily underestimated, I guess it shows I have a long way to go. There are five of you, a perfect cooldown exercise for the night.

???: Huh!

Y/n disappeared from the air and appeared behind one of the bandits.

???: ^Huh why can I see behind me?^

Y/n had twisted the bandit's neck 180 degrees.

Y/n: If I get home late nee-san will get mad at me. So be good little bandits and die quickly kay.

Y/n threw his wooden sword to the side and began walking to the rest of the bandits that were just staring at him in a daze.

???-3: W-WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING ATTACK!