Chapter 4. First match of the tournament starts with a bang! More like a thud...

Victoria: Are you two paying attention?

Y/n&Marie: Yes.

Victoria: Every day there will be two fights. Then there will be a four-day break before the semi-finals. Once the semi-finals are done the finalist will be allowed a two-day break before the final battle. Y/n, you will be fighting first against a child named Hubb.

Y/n: Hmm okay I get it, can I go to sleep now?

Victoria: I don't want you getting cocky. I know you beat Claire but this is very different. The pressures of fighting in front of a crowd are large. He's also older than you by quite a bit.

Y/n: How old?

Victoria: Seven years older.

Y/n: He's fourteen? Age doesn't matter only strength.

Victoria: Exactly which is why I expect you two to make mummy proud!

All seriousness left Victoria as she hugged her children, almost suffocating them.

Y/n: M-Mother.. I can't breathe.

Marie: Air..

Victoria: Oh I'm sorry I just can't wait to show off my children's strength! Oh, I almost forgot Marie you won't be fighting for a while but you should watch the match between Paul Atkins and Matha Cole. The victor of that fight will be your opponent.

Marie: Yes mother.

Y/n: Mother if you don't mind me asking where is father?

Victoria: He decided to sleep outside.

Y/n: Decided?

Marie: Y/n.

Y/n: Um, I mean he really is weird.^I see so he was forced to sleep outside.^ Wait that reminds me.. Mother, is father my real father?

Victoria: Of course he is.

Y/n: So there's zero chance that he isn't my father...

Victoria: What are you insinuating?

Y/n: N-Nothing just...

Marie: Just that if you have something to tell us it's okay and we'll never tell Father.

Victoria sighed.

Victoria: I'm starting to get angry now.

Y/n: Is Nee-san my half-sister?

Victoria: I'm going to act like you didn't ask that question. Now off to bed you two, I know you had a nap Y/n but you still need to sleep.

Y/n: Hai.

--

Y/n: Hmm should I take off my weights or not?

Y/n thought as he ate his breakfast. He played with his oats in milk (porridge) deep in thought.

Y/n: Nah I want to shock people with my strength and possibly mentally break them, so I'll wait for the right moment.

Marie: What are you talking about? The things you mutter about are really scary, how do you know about mentally breaking someone?

Y/n: I read about it.

Marie: Knowledge is dangerous in the wrong hands you know.

Y/n: But knowledge is power. It's how I've been able to get stronger plus nee-san can you help me get this one book about vampires?

Marie: You are into vampires?

Y/n: Yeah I heard that they are really strong so I want to read about them but they said I'm too young to read the book.