Chapter 5. My dotting sister.

Y/n: Psst, Dad.

Paul: Yes son.

Paul was currently reading a newspaper while enjoying a cup of coffee. Y/n and Marie were sitting at the table having their breakfast while their mother was washing up in the kitchen.

Y/n: Have you ever had an affair?

Paul spat out the coffee in his mouth.

Paul: I beg your pardon?

Marie: It's okay Father, your secret will be safe with us.

Y/n: Yeah.

Paul: I have never and will never do such a thing!

Y/n: Okay okay there's no need to shout.

Marie: But if you did, don't you think it's fitting that you tell us? I mean me and Y/n look so different you wouldn't think we're siblings.

Y/n: Yeah... There's no resemblance at all.

Marie: That's why If I came from a different mother I wouldn't be upset. I'd keep your secret.

Y/n: Yep I would too.

Paul: Look you are both your mother's children so stop asking such weird questions and I saw you two come out of her...

Paul shivered remembering such events.

Y/n&Marie: Tch.

Y/n: So Mother hasn't cheated on you right? You are my father, right?

Paul: Of course...

Y/n: You are not entirely sure are you?

Marie: If only there was a way we could test.

Paul: Are you two trying to destroy my marriage? You won't get two presents on your birthday. My present will be your mother's.

Y/n: What! That's totally unfair!

Marie: Y/n!

Y/n: But that's not the point. Are Nee-san and I fully related? Maybe you should ask Mother?

Paul: Not fully related. How would it benefit you two?

Y/n: Oh don't worry we'll still get along if we find out that we're not siblings.

Marie: Yep I'll love Y/n no matter what.

Y/n: I'm sure we'd get on a little bit better if we found out we're not.

Paul: What? What do you mean by that? And that doesn't answer my question.

Marie: For future plans.

The two began whistling.

Paul: Hmm. I'm not asking your mother.

Y/n: Fine.

Marie: *Sigh*

Victoria: What's the fuss about now?

Y/n: Nothing.

Y/n said in a dead voice.

Paul:^I Mean Victoria is too good for me, maybe she did have an affair with another man. Y/n looks like a mirror image of his mother but Marie and Zenon don't look like her at all. It could be possible.^ Dear, don't be mad but I want to ask you a question.

Y/n:!!

Marie:!!

Victoria: A question?

Y/n's leg was shaking in anticipation.