1/2

He sighs as he looks outside the window of his car. The media going crazily wild. His bodyguard opens the door of his car as he step outside. His security making the way for him as the reporters are throwing different nasty question towards him.

He made it in the big building heading towards his office.

He Sat in his chair throwing his head back signing with his eyes closed. "Fuck this shit" he sat straight turning on the television screen to turn to news channel. He knows this will ruin this mentle peace more but he does it anyway.

Is the heir of the Jeon industries failing to keep the legacy of his father? Is this the end of Jeon industries? Good morning I'm Kang y/n from news korea with the special report. As per the reports share of Jeon Industries went down this morning due to the lack of trust by investers.

Now the question is what will be the reaction of the board? Will Jeon Jungkook have to give up on his position as a CEO?

Stay tuned for the further updates.

"You speak alot baby I wonder how will you behave when I'll finally have you under me? Will you still be running that mouth or you'll be moaning? How cute isn't it? You know you are the reason I can't focus on work? Don't you think you should have agree to keep that mouth shut. Look what you did to me. I'm obsessed with you. That loose mouth I want to stuff it with my cock. Make you tremble under me. Ah I wanna hear your voice."

'Hello Kang Y/N speaking'

"Jeon Jungkook"

'As expected. I knew you'd call Mr.Jeon. If it's to offer the bribe again than don't even try or to threaten to kill me then know that I'm not afraid.'

"Not at all darling I just wanted to know why do you hate me so much?"

'I don't hate you it's my work to expose loopholes in the economy you know what's your work? To work hard for the country's economy you're a part of it. To work hard and be a ideal boss. To work hard because there are people who works for you who have a family to feed. I don't know if you ever noticed but that working class gets effected by your wrong decision while you can just go home eat a good meal and sleep.'

"Y/N is it the reason you rejected my marriage proposal?"

'Yes Mr. Jeon. I can not get married to a irresponsible man. You are not serious in your life you have not realise your responsibilities as a boss as a son or as a human how do you expect me to belive that you'll be a good husband?'

One years ago he wanted to marry you as he liked you he asked his parents to approach your family they did but you clearly rejected because you were already aware of what's going on in the company. How they had a huge loss which caused more than fifty employees to loss their Jobs and instead of looking after the matter he wanted to get married.

"What do you want me to do to make you come to me?"

'Jeon industries fell from top3 to top20 in last six months one year I'll give you one year to bring it back on the top. Make yourself realise that the business you run is the reason people working under you get fed realize your responsibilities as a human Jungkook I know you're not bad you just haven't realise your mistakes. Instead of bribing media find those people who lost their jobs because of your irrational decision a year ago. Find them, apologise they aren't privilege like you. I'll come to you when you'll realize your responsibilities I'll come on my own. Promise me you will not disappoint me or anyone that depends on you'