Green Fingers

The Man Cave
3rd person pov-

It was a normal average day in the Man Cave just Four Friends eating breakfast at the table until "Achoo!" Ray sneezed as Bethany hit the floor to avoid it, Canyon and Evander went opposite sides to dodge it. "Bless you, Ray." Canyon said "Thanks Canyon."Ray said to him.

It was few days after Ray had met the Autobots Team and found more about Bethany and her Old Friends but it wasn't thing that he didn't like "Hey Guys, I'm back." Iridain said as he walked from the elevator into the Man Cave,

"Morning Babe." he said walking up to Bethany as they kissed each other "I brought you a donut its chocolate one." He said helping her from the floor after dodging Rays sneeze, "Thanks Iridain." she kissed him back on the lips. "I have to go back to the Old Building with Orion you be fine here?" he said to Bethany "Yeah go Iridain'll be fine here," Bethany said he headed to the elevator went up the store, and headed out to drive back to the old building.

Mine pov -

I let out a big sigh now that Mr. Protective was gone "You alright there Bella?" Evander asked me "No, I hate him! He is so overprotective of me, I'm he is great but I don't love its act I have to play with him I hate it." I said frustrated then as Charlotte came down into the Man Cave, "Hey guys." she sounded sick and blowing their noses with tissue "Oh hey Sis this was in the mailbox for you looks important." Charlotte handed me a very formal letter "Who is from?" Canyon ask me,

The back of it had a big M on it as I'd open up and read out loud "Dear Eclipse, I heard that you are in town and I'm having a Formal event tonight to celebrate your father's work he had done for Decepticons and I wish to invite you to attend it and see you again but you must come alone not harm will come to you but please me let know as soon as possible, I'll wait your answer. Sincerely Mr. Matrix(Megatron).

I put it down without any concerns, I went ahead and got my phone started to text Matrix(Megatron)

🩵Eclipse(me): Hi Matrix I got your letter and I would love to come to your formal event and yes I'll come alone.

🩶Matrix(Megatron): Hello my dear, I'm so glad you got my letter, I was worried that you wouldn't make it to my event tonight.

🩵Eclipse(Me): I would never turn you down besides it's about my father I will come to the event tonight.

🩶Matrix(Megatron): Of course, Eclipse  I would make that you are invited and can't wait to see you tonight, The event starts at 7 pm and end at 11 pm and if you are willing to stay the night, I have room for you in my penthouse with your name on it and anything you need I will provide it. Is that yes?

I look up at the guys at the table still in our PJs
"Say no Bethany think about the Autobots," Canyon said to stop me "What they don't know won't hurt them," I said to them, not looking back at my phone and notice that Matrix had texted me again,

🩶Matrix(Megatron): I need an answer if you did not ghost me.

🩵Eclipse(Me): No I didn't.  I'll come tonight, any chance you get a ride, dress, shoes, and a bag for tonight?

🩶Matrix(Megatron): Well I'm glad you coming tonight and I'll send my best ride to pick you up, Also I have someone pick out your outfit for tonight and send it to your workplace as I did with the letter if that work for you.

🩵Eclipse(me): Oh my gosh thank you so much I'll send you my measurements and shoe sizes and you can surprise me with the outfit I'm sure love it and I'll see you tonight Matrix.

🩶Matrix(Megatron): You won't be disappointed I'll have the best guy find the perfect one for you and send it to you by this afternoon. See you tonight My Dear Eclipse