Basil Grande

She is Related to Frankni Grande and a part-time villain who works at a cafe/ Apartment near Junk-N-Stuff.

Basil Grande is the Head Assistant to Nero Grande her Dad and works alongside her Brother as Casper is the Co- Assistant.

She is a Villain named Cynthia Blade name and has powers that any toxic smells drinks and food poison pills, Can touch anything it's burn of melt off, she can also turn into toxic fog or smoke and mist in the air and disappear without her brother Casper.

Brother is the Villain's name Black Toxic has powers to move through anything solid and liquid.
He's Real name, is Casper Grande Co-Assistant to Nero Grande

Mother is Opal Manchester sister of Ray's DadFather Nero Grande is a villain called Dr

Father Nero Grande is a villain called Dr. Acids CEO of Big Company in Upper Swellveiw, an Unknow Company.

Cousin Raymond Manchester aka Captain Man Wears Glasses, has Blond hair with colorful tips in it, and has anger issues but puts poison into her food only for people she hates or cross her and make her feel bad about herself She will be in the rest...

Wears Glasses, has Blond hair with colorful tips in it, and has anger issues but puts poison into her food only for people she hates or cross her and make her feel bad about herself
She will be in the rest of my rewritten story and will be the main focus of my story now. Enjoy the story

I had put an end to Bethany Hart because it got confusing to continue to write it so I hope this will open new doors for me and can't wait to how my Villain self will be in the rest of the story of Henry Danger.