☕︎ 18.☕︎

"Welcome to tonight's show! I'm am your host Mathew Yoon and we will be interviewing the model and actor, Lee Minho!" The audience clapped and shouted as Minho walked on stage, sitting down in the chair, across from Mathew.

"Welcome Minho, we're so glad you came!" Mathew clasped his hands as he lend on his desk.

"No, thank you for having me." Minho said with a bright smile.

**

Jisung and Minjee were staring at the t.v as they watched Minho's every move.

"Mommy, why didn't you tell me daddy's famous?" Minjee asked. Jisung just waved his hands and mumbled, "Can't talk right now, I need to watch daddy."

**

"So Minho, many fans have been wondering, who is the mystery guy that you saved that day?" Minho felt a bit stumped on that question. Should he tell he truth or should he lie?

"Well... the man you see in the video is~ he's my boyfriend." Minho heard all the gasps and saw all the shocked faces.

"W-well how long have you been dating him, and what's the lucky man's name?" Mathew said with a shocked face.

"Well we dated when I was 17 but then we broke up. We got back together a few months ago and now we are expecting our second child." Minho blurted out with a smile. Everybody started to scream and clap their hands.

"Y-your second child!?!" Mathew stuttered.

"Yes, we decided to keep it on the down low for a few years, now, I have a feeling that they would find out so why not tell them now."

"What's his name?"

"He doesn't want his name to go public just yet, but when he's okay with it, I'll definitely tell you." Minho said with a smile.

**

Jisung was now shitting bricks.

He had no idea Minho would reveal their relationship would go public today. Jisung didn't know if he was mad or happy that Minho revealed their relationship to the public. Jisung stood up from the couch and started to pace around the house. Minjee thought it was a game and started to chase Jisung around the house.

**

"So Minho, are you going to take time off from your career since you're going to be a father of 2?" Mathew asked.

"Yes, I'm not going to be in much drama's for around a year. I know a lot of people were expecting me to star in some drama's, but I need to focus on my family." Minho said honestly.

"That's nice, we'll guys, let's Thank Lee Minho for coming on this show!" Mathew stood up from his chair and clapped for Minho.

As Minho walked off stage, he practically ran off to get on a different outfit so he could go home.

**

When Minhos arrived home, Minho was met with Minjee sleeping on the couch and Jisung pacing around the kitchen.
"Jisungie, I'm home." Minho said in a singsong voice. Jisung practically ran into towards him.
"Why did you say that!?!" Jisung yelled. Minho instantly hushed Jisung as he pointed to Minjee. Minho then walked over to sleeping Minjee and picked her up. He then walked up the stairs to her bedroom. Minho puts sleepy Minjee into some pj's then tucks her into bed, kisses her on her forehead, then leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

Minho walks toward Jisung who was still pacing back and forth till he spotted Minho. Jisung walked towards Minho and said, "Why did you say that?"

"Because they would find out one day, they might as well know now. Why? Why don't you want people to know?" Minho asked.

"Because... because I don't want random people to surround them with all their nonsense. I want them to live a normal life, not being judged by the public for every silly mistake they do." Minho thought Jisung had a good point.

"You're right. I should have asked you first, I'm sorry." Minho apologized.

"But, I think you have a point. It's not like we could hide them forever." Jisung looks down at his stomach with a small smile.

"What are we going to do now?" Minho asked as he pulled Jisung into a hug.

"I don't know. This will most likely be on the news for a few weeks, then something 'more important' will come up." Jisung said with a slight frown.

"I think you're right, but for now, we should wait a while before we bring Minjee out, just to let things die down, you know?" Minho suggested.

"I agree." Jisung continued, "I think I need to sit down, my feet and back hurt." Jisung started to rub his back.

"I can give you a massage if you want?" Minho asks.

"You would?" Jisung said excitedly.

"Anything for my pregnant boyfriend." Minho pulled Jisung to sit down on the couch.

"It would be easier if you'd take off your shirt." Minho said with a smirk.

"It would not, you'd get to distracted." Jisung says firmly,

"Says who?"

"Me."

"Pleaseeee~" Minho begs.

"Fine, but just this once." Jisung says, then he takes off his shirt. Minho eyed him up and down with a smirk. He then began to massage Jisungs shoulders, gradually making his way down. Jisung closed his eyes as he finally felt relieved that Minho could take the stress off of his shoulders, in fact, Jisung let a little moan escape his mouth.

Minhos ears immediately perched up when he heard him moan. Minho decided to push a little harder on him, making him moan abit louder.

"Aah baby, are you trying to seduce me?" Minho asked. Jisungs face instantly lit up with a pigmented red. He then turned around and looked at Minho.

"N-no," Jisung then came up with an idea. "Would you like me to seduce you?" Jisung asked with a smirk.

"Whatever makes you happy." Minho said with a sly smile.

Jisung then stood up from the chair in front of Minho, then sat down on his lap, wrapping his arms around Minhos neck. Minho put his hand on Jisungs waist and thigh, feeling his body that he lived so much. Jisung then licked Minho's ear and whispered, "I can feel how hard you are, do you need me to relieve it for you?" Jisung asked in a sexy tone. Jisung then started to kiss the nape of Minho's neck, making shivers go all the way down Minho's spine.
Minho swiftly stood up with Jisung in his arms and walked up the stairs all the way into their bedroom. Minho put Jisung down gently and said with a deep, sexy voice, "This is your fault now. You did this to me, now you have to fix me." Minho said pointing at his groin. Jisung nodded his head in response. "I will, but you have to go easy on me, I don't want to hurt the baby." Jisung said, once again looking down at his stomach, which was showing just a little bit.

" Jisung said, once again looking down at his stomach, which was showing just a little bit

(Roughly what he looks like at the moment ^^ I chose a different one so here it is)

After Jisung permission to Minho, they quickly began to enjoy their night. They ended up going for another round before Jisung fell into a deep sleep while laying in Minho's arms.