☻ 25.☻

Jisung rubbed his eyes as he flipped over onto his left side. He then opened his eyes to see Minho. Jisung stared at his angelic face, his beautiful brown eyes that looked like melted chocolate, his glossy heart shaped lips, his porcelain skin, and his raven hair. Jisung hadn't realized that Minho was awake and staring right back at him. Once he noticed, he flinched back, but Minho put his hand on his waist, pulling him closer to him.

"We're do you think your going? Hmm?" Minho said with a smirk.

"Y-you scared me." Jisung nervously twirled his tangled hair. Minho suddenly pulled him closer so he could bury his face into the nook of Jisungs neck. He gave it a small kiss and said,

"Sorry baby, I didn't mean to startle you."

"I-it's okay." Jisung stuttered. Minho then moved his head, so he could face Jisung. He slowly moved his face closer to Jisungs, making their lips almost touch.

"Should i go make breakfast?" Minho changed the subject. Jisung nodded his head in agreement. He then moved his face closer to Minhos and gave him a small kiss in the lips. Jisung smiled as he watched Minho get up from bed and put on a shirt.

Jisung also got up from bed and walked to the bathroom. As Jisung sat there,he made up a bunch of scenarios where he something bad happened and he would have a miscarriage. As he came back to his senses, he realized a small tear had called down from his eye.

'What are you crying about Jisung? Don't act like a baby!' Jisung thought to himself, cursing himself as he stood up and looked at himself in the mirror.

Once he left the bathroom, he made damn sure to be extra careful as he walked down the stairs since there were toys scattered everywhere.

'Why the hell are there so much junk in this house? This is dangerous. Someone could fall down the fucking stairs and die!' Jisung thought to himself, anger clearly on his face.

When Jisung entered the kitchen, Minho noticed how pissed he looked. He didn't want to say anything, just in case it really was nothing and he had an RBF. Jisung then began to mumble under his breath and it kind of irritated Minho.

"What's wrong." Minho said with a bit on annoyance in his tone. Jisung crossed his arms and looked away.

"Nothing." Minho then dropped the spatula and walked towards Jisung.

"There is obviously something on your mind, considering you look pissed off." Jisung slapped Minhos arm lightly.

"Don't swear! Minjee could have heard you."

"She's sleeping, now tell me why your mad." Minho went back on track.

"Fine! Im mad because of those fu- stupid toys on the stairs! I could- anyone could have tripped and fell down those stairs!" Jisung stugfled to get his sentence straight. Minho scoffed as to learning why Jisung was mad.

"That's what your mad about?"

"Yes! It's not funny either!"

"Jisung, you know you or I could have cleaned that up instead of making a big fuss over nothing."

"But it is something!"

"How?" Minho rolled his eyes.

"Because..."

"Why? Tell me why."

"Because... BECAUSE I COULD HAVE FALLEN DOWN THOSE STAIR AND LOOSE ANOTHER BABY FOR, FOR NOTHING!" Jisung yelled back.

"Jisung-" Minho was cut off by Minjee coming down the stairs crying. Jisung felt instantly bad for yelling at Minho, waking her up. Minho walked over to the sobbing girl and picked her up, hugging her tightly.

"Shh- it's okay Minnie, daddy's here. You don't need to cry, everything's okay." Minho started to bounce its her, calming her down at a fast speed. After Minho saying "shh"  for a few minutes straight, Minjee finally calmed down to just sniffling.

"Minjee, why are you crying?" Minho finally popped the question. Minjee lifted her head off of Minho's shoulder and looked back and forth between Minho and Jisung.

"B-because mommy yelled at youuu~" Minjee began to sob again. Jisung felt horrible for making his daughter cry. Jisung began to walk out of the kitchen as he felt the urge to cry.

He angrily walked to the stairs, tears streaming down his face violently. As he looked at the mess ahead of him, he thumped his feet into the living room and grabbed the toy basket and threw the toys in the bucket, making a lot of racket to cover up the sounds of him sobbing. After he finished cleaning the stairs, he ran to his room, letting the sobs pour out of his mouth uncontrollably.

Minho heard everything Jisung did, it even made Minjee flinch from the loud bangs.

"D-daddy, did I do so-something wrong?" Minjee asked, as warm tear began to stream down her face again.

"No! No, me and mommy just had a disagreement, so once mommy calms down, daddy with go talk things out with him." Minho changed the subject, "I made you some eggs, do you want some for breakfast?" Minjee nodded her head as Minho set her down in her chair, then serving her breakfast.

Once Minho finished making breakfast, cleaning up the kitchen, and getting Minjee dressed, he put on a show for her, and he walked to his bedroom.

Once he entered, he say Jisung laying on the floor in a little ball, sniffling. Minho practically ran towards him, afraid that he had fallen.

"Jisung, are you okay?" Minho sat the boy up, seeing his puffy red eyes and tear stained face.

"M-min I'm so s-sorry." Jisung flung his body in Minho arms, beginning to cry hard.

"No don't be sorry. I know you're scared, I understand, really... I just want you to be okay. And Minjee's fine, she just got a little scared, I told her that you didn't get enough sleep and your a bit cranky, so don't worry." Minho started to stroke his back.

"B-but I made *sob* her *sob* cry... I'm a bad mother..." Jisungs voice cracked.

"No no no, baby, your one of the best mothers out there, got every kid grows up with an understanding mother, but you are. You've given her such a great life. She will forever be great full for you. And so will this little bean." Minho pointed to his stomach.

"Th-thank you M-Min. A-And I'm sorry f-for yelling at y-you, I didn't mean i-it."

"I know, it's okay. I love you, i love you so much."

"I love you t-too."

Jisung and Minho hugged each other of a few minutes, until Jisung had to go to the bathroom, we're he frequently goes to.