Bio

Family: Unknown

Name: Y/N L/N

Hight: 6 foot 2 inches

Looks: Long black hair, and Hazel eyes

What you normally wear as a vigilant.

Quirks: Wolf and Copy (later in the story Drawbacks are the same as the user and can amplify the power but the drawback is stronger

Quirks: Wolf and Copy (later in the story Drawbacks are the same as the user and can amplify the power but the drawback is stronger. Needs to understand how it works by sight or learning and can use it as long as he remembers how it works, can kind of add mutation quirks but is not used to it making it weaker to use,(One for all can be amplified stronger with more quirks but power can only be used at 9 users with total quirks like Deku)) Wolf acts like Mirko (May use heat for light lemon) Wolf keeps the body looking thin and scrawny even when they have a lot of strength. you have claws, fur, ears, tail, and is slightly weaker than Mirko but makes up with speed. Drawbacks of it are running on all four drains your stamina quicker, using your claws on hard surfaces like rocks, boulders, iron, etc. Causes pain and stiffness in your hands for your claws to become dull but they can be sharped like knifes. Your ears and tail are sensitive to touch making it were them being pulled on or have a lot of weight dropped on it hurts a lot more then if it was your big toe being slammed into a metal pole. Your ears are sensitive to loud noises and they can distorts you.