The USJ save!

As we continue in the story we see a very bored black haired kid messing with his ears and moving his tail side to side as he talks blandly to Midoriya and Shinso about how to work with their quirks and how to adjust them. All of a sudden Aizawa walks in and throws paper onto his stand.

Aizawa: Hello problem students. Today we are going to the USJ for rescue training.

Denki: We are going to the Universal studios of japan!?

Y/N: *you slowly turn your head to Denki* Oi batteries included. Where the hell would we do rescue training at Universal?

Denki: W-Well they have us sit in a simulated room that slowly crumbles so I was thinking it would be in there.

Y/N: *you sigh and rub your head* Aizawa can I just summarize what the USJ is?

Aizawa: Sure, I'm too tired for this. *he pulls out his sleeping bag from thin air and instantly falls asleep once he is inside of it*

Y/N: The USJ is the unforeseen simulator joint. It has landslides, flood zone, downpour storm city, Ruins, and mountain zone. Each area has us training on how to help and it also tests our critical thinking and sees what we are good at and it works on our rescue training.

Everyone: How do you know that?

Y/N: Do any of you pay attention to any one? *you point to your ears then point to your tail* I can hear almost anything and pick up vibrations from anywhere. I mean I do hide my ears and tail on some occasions but I don't make a point to keep them hidden.

It turns quiet again as people start thinking back on every moment you had your ears and tail out as they think about your fight with Momo and Shinso.

Y/N: And this is why we need to work on rescue training because none of you pay attention to anybody, especially the ones in your class. Aizawa I finished with the explanation.

Aizawa: Thank you Y/N. Now everyone get to the buses so we can go.

as you all make it to the bus you can hear Iida saying lineup in numerical order so we can load onto the bus quick and effectively but you put your headphones in and start listening to wolves by marshmallow as you just follow the students and load onto the bus quickly.

Y/N: *as your listing to different songs like help me from clover and hit the road jack by Wolfgang you hear people talking about who had pro hero quirks and you hear your name* Huh?

Bakugo: What did you say?! I'll kick your ass you frog! And no way is a dog and a half and half bastard better pros than me!

Y/N: Do you have a shut off switch or maybe I should just have Kirishima sit on your lap so you calm down and don't blow up the bus. Well actually it I do that Kirishima may set off a different explosion~.

Bakugo: Shut up you damn wolf! *he sets of little explosions in his hand as his and Kirishima's faces turn red*

Denki: You know we basically just met you so it's kind of telling that we know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage.

Y/N: *you muffle your laugh* Be careful Denki you might make the Pomeranian start growing and barking! *suddenly you cover your ears as the bus explodes with laughter from everyone and the bus nearly actually explodes as Bakugo tries to grab your face and blow you up as you grab his wrist and pin him to the floor*

Aizawa: Stop fighting on the bus. We are at the USJ now.

Students: Yes sir.

Bakugo: Tch whatever.

Thirteen:*everyone walks of the bus and gasp as they see thirteen* Hello everyone I have been waiting for you!

Izuku: Oh my gosh it's the space hero thirteen! The chivalrous pro who's rescued a ton of people from disasters across the world!