Three weeks later

Y/N: *you wake up as you get out of bed, brush your teeth, get into a new pair of clothes, and walk into the hallway to see aizawa about to enter your room* Hey dadzawa. What ya got there?

Aizawa: It's the letter or acceptance for you.

Y/N: And the package?

Aizawa: UA uniform most likely.

Y/N: *grabs the letter and opens it as a little disc falls out into your hand* Uh what is this?

It suddenly turns on as you see all might standing in a hologram.

Y/N: Oh it's all might.

Aizawa: I thought you would be excited about it.

Y/N: I am... I just thought it would be someone I knew instead of this meat head.

Aizawa: *smiles a little and hides it*

Y/N: You think so too?

Aizawa: *clears his throat as he has his bored look again* I don't know what you're talking about.

As you keep talking with aizawa you hear from the hologram "you Y/N Have been accepted into UA with 750 points welcome to your hero academia"

Y/N: Wait, I thought you said I got 500 points.

Aizawa: You did. The 250 points came from the rescue points.

Y/N: That sounds dumb. Also if you take a test for a hero school try to make it where you have to save people and fight. You can get an early jump on teaching them with it and it makes it a bit harder to do as you could add different obstacles that require someone else or even a team of the new students.

Aizawa: That... Actually, it sounds like a good idea. *checks the time and sees it's 7:40* Now get into your uniform so we can get to UA. I may introduce you to Nezu as well. *he shivers a bit at the thought of you and nezu meeting* scratch that you will meet him eventually.

Y/N: what why?

Aizawa: don't worry about it just get ready!

Y/N: Alright, fine. *grabs the package and shuts the door as you get dressed into the Uniform but keep the top button unbuttoned and the tie lose around your neck as you walk out* I'm ready.

Aizawa: Why do you have the tie so lose and the top button unbuttoned?

Y/N: If I have all the buttons buttoned up then it makes me feel like I'm choking. Same with the tie.

Aizawa: *grabs you and buttons the top button as it's a bit tight on your neck and he tightens your tie* There better.

Y/N: Gah! *undoes the top button and undoes the tie a little* I just said having the top button and tie tight makes me feel like I'm choking!

Aizawa: And I thought you were bluffing.

Y/N: WHY WOULD I BLUFF ABOUT THAT?!

Aizawa: *he rubs his head as he already has a headache* Just get in the car so we can go.

Y/N: Fine I'm going. Just don't do that again. *you walk to the car and Aizawa drives you to the school*

A/N: Hey guys as you may notice this one is a bit shorter. I'm separating this by chunk because I feel like it and I also don't want to keep writing time skip just to reach the thousand word quota. So every time nothing interesting is happening while driving or it's not connected to anything super important I'm just gonna separate it into a different chunck.