III

No one's pov:
"Uh I asked you to come to Robin's party with me?" Bruce said "oh uh yeah sure." Vance mumbles with a light pink tint on his cheek's.
"I couldn't hear you?" Bruce says. "I said sure!! And I'm not repeating it again!" Vance shouts. "Oh ok." "Do you wanna hang out?" Bruce proposed. "Sure." Vance replies. "Ok let's go!" Bruce says excitedly. "Where are we going?" Vance asks. "To the park!" Bruce says. "Oh ok."

When they were walking to the park, they were holding hands but they didn't notice. When they got the park Bruce asked to do something. "Vance you wanna play a game?" Bruce says "sure what is it?" Vance asked. "Ok so I'll say something nice about you and you say something nice about me." "Oh ok." Vance replies. "Ok well I like your hair." Bruce says. "Now it's your turn!" "Ok well I like your eyes" Vance says while blushing "oh um I like your sense of style." "Really?" Vance asks. "Yep!"

The game went on for hours until they decided to go to the roller skating rink. When they made it there, no one was there to be seen. "I guess we have it to ourselves!" Bruce says They enter the doors and take off their shoes. "Shouldn't we just ask to get some skates?" Vance asked. "Nah. The workers don't care if we just skate with our socks on." Bruce says.
Bruce runs on to the rink and slides his way to the side bar(idk what it's called😭) "are you coming?" Bruce asks. Vance stays silent

. "Oh is the Big bad Vance "pinball" Hopper scared to fall?" Bruce says sarcastically "what?! No! Never." Vance says defensively. "Then come on the rink dumbie." Bruce says. "Fine." "But can you hold my hand." Vance mumbles the last part. " Huh? I genuinely couldn't hear you." "I SAID CAN YOU HOLD MY HAND!!!" Vance shouts than he turns into a deep red everywhere. "Oh sure!" Bruce says happily. " just hold my hands." "Ok"

It's been 2 hours and they're still skating.
Vance asks Bruce a question...
———————————————————————-
Cliffhanger folks!!!!! Have a good day/night and I don't mind if you correct my grammar! Over and Out!!!!
(Did ya get the reference?)