Behwiebsuwkeirnehahe SMUT DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
————————————————————————
Robins pov:
Today is my party and I have been trying to call Vance since forever!!! Oh I bet he's with Bruce😏😏😏😏😏😏😏. Thy will leave-eth them be-eth forth thee moment-eth. BUT. I NEED SOMEONE TO GET DETAIL ON THEM.
LEMME THINK..... GRIFFIN.
———————————————————————-
Bruce's pov:
After dinner we went up to my room and starting making out. I was on top of him and he was kissing my neck. I made little whimper sound and each time he got red. I took off my shirt and he took off his. He started kissing my stomach and I was moaning uncontrollably. Then I said "we should probably lock the door,V." "Mk, rue." I got up to lock the door and we continued.
(BOTTOM BRUCE?!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!111!!!!)

Vance's pov:
We continued making out and then....
Something stands up. Shit.
I stop kissing him and he notices. He feels it poking him" Do you need help?" Bruce asks I turn into a Dark red. "Wait really?!!!"I say embarrassed. "Don't be embarrassed!" He says as he takes off my pants and slides off my underwear. "What are you doing-" Bruce starts rubbing my dick!! I moan loudly. He starts sucking my dick and licking the rim.

"Agh- Bruce. AUGHHH-" he giggles at my moans and continues. "What are- augh- laughing at?!!" I yell. Everything gets heated and we aren't thinking at the moment and he's taking off his pants and boxers right in front of me!!! I keep staring and then he says "you like the view?" He giggles  " of course." I say then we start making out and I accidentally put my hand on his ass.

Bruce's pov:
I really want him to fuck me like a whore. So I sit on his dick and start going up and down. I'm moaning A lot and so is he. Now he's took control. "Ahh Vance!!!" I yell. "I'm about to cum!!" Vance says. "Same!" I yell. Then the cum comes out of my dick and also his goes in my ass.
————————————————————————
Robins pov:
Sadly I can't get in contact with Griffin so I'm going to Bruce's house. When I get there his sister opens the door. "Hey Amy!!" (R) " Hey rob!! What brings you here?" (A) " To spy on Your brother!!" (R) "Oh...well I don't suggest you do it right now. They're doing a thing. But you can listen in, what do you say?" (A)  "YES." (R)

I go up the stairs and I can already hear the "oh yes Vance." Or "faster please!" Gross. But I recorded it all so they can't lie.😈I run to his door and bang on the door!!!!"

Robin/ Bruce's pov:

(B)
We hear someone banging on our door and we
Immediately jump and put on some clothes. I put on a hoodie with shorts and he puts on his shirt with his pants.

(R)
Bruce unlocks the door and I say "Hey what are you guys doing in here?" They shout in sync "NOTHING!!" And I reply with "then why is there a pillow against the back of your bed frame? Huh? Or the backwards shirt, Vance? Any answers?" Then Bruce says " YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS!!" Then Vance says after "IF YOU DO I WILL SNAP YOUR NECK BITCH." "MmmmmOk! BYEEEE" "bye."

Vance's pov:
I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED. I WAS THR PERSON WHO MADE "Good boy" BRUCE WHO COULD NEVER HAVE SEX AND IS A VIRGIN, WAS SO DESPERATE FOR IT WITH "PINBALL" VANCE.
————————————————————————
601 words minus this part!!!
Wowzers That was heated this was posted at 1:31 Am!!!! Wowewewewew
Byeee Cruels and cools!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️