IV

WARNING ⚠️ Little smut ( not the deed but similar topics!)

Nobody's pov:
Vance asks "Um do you like someone at the moment?" Bruce flusters up at the question because the person he has a crush on is asking him if he likes someone!!! "Um can I tell you something" bruce asks "...sure!" Vance says. "I like..you." Bruce says "ITSOKIFYOUDONTLIKEMEBACKCAUSEYOUPROBRABLYDONTSORRY-" "chill I like you too."

"Oh! So what are we now?" Bruce asks. "Idk but you know what we can do?" "What?" Kiss." "Ok." They both close their eyes as Vance soft lips press against Bruce's lips. Their eyes shut  as their lips are together. Vance softly removed his lips from Bruce's. "We should go home. "Uh- Yeah totally!!" "Bruce 'confiant' Yamada stumbling over his words?" "Oh shut up!!!"
————————————————————————
At Bruce's house!!!
Amy/Bruce pov:
Amy:
I go to open the door and I see MY brother with a BOY?!!! BRUCE WITH A BOY!??? I'm gonna give him code for Who is this?! "Heyyyyyyyyyy Bruce."
Bruce:
My sister opens the door and hits me with a long hey- why is she always in my business!!! So I hit her with-"Hiiiii Amyyyyy" with a smile at the end.
Amy:
HE DID NOT JUST HIT ME WITH THE LONG HI AND NAME INCLUDING THE SMILE!!! WHY DOESNT HE WANNA TELL ME THE TEA ABOUT HIM AND THIS BOY?! IM HIS OLDER SISTER I SHOULD KNOW EVERYTHING!!!!! SO I TOLD HIM WITH A SMILE THAT REACHED CHEEK TO CHEEK AND TENSE EYEBROWS . WHICH MEANS I WILL FIND IUT WHO HE IS AND FIND OUT EVERYTHING IF YOU TELL ME OR NOT B1TCH!!!! Also B1tch = tense eyebrows.
Bruce:
LHM AMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Vance's pov:
Am I interrupting something cause they keep giving each other weird looks. "Am I interrupting something?" I say " Oh- No of course not let's go to my room!!" Bruce says
Bruce's pov:
Vance says "Am I interrupting something?" And I tell him that it's nothing and that we should go to our room. When we're halfway up the stairs I look at Amy with the "IF YOU COME UP TO MY ROOM FOR ANY REASON I WILL MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!!" Which is a death stare and a fist. The fist is to make sure she tells our parents the same thing but in a different way of saying what I said.
—————————————————————––—
In the room:
Vance's pov:
I go up to his room and sit on the bed. "So whatcha wanna do?" I ask. "Idk make out?" He's offers " sure." I say. I get on top of him and start kissing him on the neck. He slides his hands up my shirt and his hands are on my back I start kissing him harder and he moans softly. I lift my head up and start kissing him roughly on the lips. We switch and now he's on top of me and HE stars kissing me roughly with his hands rubbing on my stomach. I moan a bit but then-

" Bruce , Kid, Come down stairss!" Amy yells! She startled both of us that Bruce jumped and fell! "Coming Amy!! And his name is Vance!!!" "What eves hurry up!!" We rush downstairs and Amy and my parents are giving me a shocked face. "Hey Vance could you please go upstairs?" Amy asks. "Sure whatever-" I head upstairs and then I hear Amy going bezerk about something.

Bruce's pov:
Amy is yelling at me about my neck? I don't even know what she's talking about- "WHY DO YOU HAVE HICKEYS ON YOUR GODDAMN NECK BRUCE!!!??? PLEASE DONT TEL LME YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY BEFORE ME!!!!!" Amy yells "what?! NoNonononono!! We were just kissing!!! That's all!!" I say. "I WAS EASDROPPING RURU!!! WHY DID I HEAR MOANINGGG?!!!!" "HE JUST KISSED MY NECK AND I KISSED HIS!!!!" " JUST PLEASE TELL ME IF YOUR WANTING TO DO SOMETHING SEXUAL WITH HIM AMD I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO BE SAFE!!

" she yells. "Ok!!!!" I say. " I love you Bruce Im just trying to keep you safe!!!" she says "I love you too." " Now give me a hug." She says. I go over and give her a hug and yell to Vance " Vance you can come down now!!" "Ok!" He yells.

———————–———————-—————————
(703 words not including this part)
SORRY FOR BEING FULL ON MISSING I HAD SCHOOLWORK DON'T HATE MEE😭😭😭😭😭😭😭YALL WERE SAVED FROM THE SMUT I WAS GONNA WRITE. I WAS BEING SO AKWARD THAT I JUST COULDN'T WRITE A CERTAIN WORD SO I WAS LIKE : wait.. how do you write smut?*goes onto search and finds smut ideas* *Thinks to myself* 'Man, how do you write words like this and not get embarrassed?' SOOOOO BYE LUVSSSS💌